[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Hey I just finished all the steps on the notes on the medium budget 2 cluster PoB but my damage is half the damage. This is my current gear atm https://pastebin.com/ngaWwCfk . If someone has some time please help me i have been looking for a few hours and havent found the problems. Also how do i summon a golem mid-fight, with my mana rerservations i only have 80 mana.
Last edited by rensonjr on May 28, 2021, 3:57:42 PM
Hey i just wanted to say this is so far the most detailed and best build i've ever seen. thank you for that.

I had a question though... I'm running the Low Budget build and its doing splendidly so far. Since we run so many Primordial harmony, do you think putting another type of golem in our build instead of 3 carrion is better? Maybe a Chaos?

I'm stupid so i might be missing the point here completely xD
"
rensonjr wrote:
Hey I just finished all the steps on the notes on the medium budget 2 cluster PoB but my damage is half the damage. This is my current gear atm https://pastebin.com/ngaWwCfk . If someone has some time please help me i have been looking for a few hours and havent found the problems. Also how do i summon a golem mid-fight, with my mana rerservations i only have 80 mana.

If your animate guardian uses a Eye of Malice and a Kingmaker, add this(by clicking "Edit" on any of your flasks selected on the right panel with items) to any of your flasks and click "Save":

"

Minions have +50% to critical strike multiplier
Nearby enemies have 50% increased fire and cold resistances

Now you have your damage. If not, then equip your AG accordingly to a medium budget version of this build. About summoning your golems mid-fight - they shouldn't die in the first place at all. If they do, this means you have issues with their survivability and it's something that you have to fix. Otherwise, just cancel any of your auras for a moment, for example skitterbots and summon as many as you want.

You have wrong large clusters though, as you're spending points on almost-useless Fiesting Fiends, and you should be getting clusters with Renewal, Vicious Bite and Raze and Pillage OR Rotten Claws, this way one of those nodes will be at the top and you will save yourself 3 points from each large clusters, keep in mind that they're very expensive and one costs ~10ex.
"
Truok wrote:
Hey i just wanted to say this is so far the most detailed and best build i've ever seen. thank you for that.

I had a question though... I'm running the Low Budget build and its doing splendidly so far. Since we run so many Primordial harmony, do you think putting another type of golem in our build instead of 3 carrion is better? Maybe a Chaos?

I'm stupid so i might be missing the point here completely xD

It's not a golemancer build and we prioritize using Carrion golems as our main damage source and SO spectres, so no, theoretically stacking more AS would be more beneficial. Just try to follow this guide and pob.
Last edited by aquarose_ on May 28, 2021, 8:33:25 PM
Just lost my AG first time ever in the "Maven's Invitation: The Hidden", he basically disappeared and couldn't outregen damage of bosses, carrion golems died too and I wasn't able to unequip my ring fast enough. Lesson learned, such a great line between casually oneshotting these bosses in their breachstones and getting my AG with ~60k hp instakilled inside the invitation. Cool.
Last edited by aquarose_ on May 28, 2021, 10:42:25 PM
"
aquarose_ wrote:
Just lost my AG first time ever in the "Maven's Invitation: The Hidden", he basically disappeared and couldn't outregen damage of bosses, carrion golems died too and I wasn't able to unequip my ring fast enough. Lesson learned, such a great line between casually oneshotting these bosses in their breachstones and getting my AG with ~60k hp instakilled inside the invitation. Cool.

Ouch!
Y'know, I did The Hidden before and thought the difference of the bosses between their natural habitat and while in the invitation is ridiculous.

So in the end I used an orb of scouring on the invitation.

I know, I know, I'm a coward, but the fight was doable and I got the points I needed for the center of the atlas.

Hope it helps :-/

PS: thanks for the crafting explanation! What exactly is the Leo slam in the syndicate? the exalted craft?
Also, what did you do with the Leo mod aftwards? how did you remove it?
Last edited by LBC_Immortality on May 29, 2021, 4:45:01 AM
As I saw that "Feasting Fiends" is almost useless, I come up with the question, which would be more effective, "Raze and Pillage" or "Rotten Claws"?
Hey,
when i didnt reach lvl 100 and like to run full cluster, which skillpoints i doesent have to use?! or should i go for only one mid cluster?!
"
As I saw that "Feasting Fiends" is almost useless, I come up with the question, which would be more effective, "Raze and Pillage" or "Rotten Claws"?

You want to have raze and pillage or rotten claws on your cluster because they will be between renewal and vicious bite, allowing you to spend less skill points to unlock them.

So if you can spend 9 ex on a cluster with one of them, do it, if you can't, you will use 2 skills points for basically nothing.
"
VardekCrom63 wrote:
"

You want to have raze and pillage or rotten claws on your cluster because they will be between renewal and vicious bite, allowing you to spend less skill points to unlock them.

So if you can spend 9 ex on a cluster with one of them, do it, if you can't, you will use 2 skills points for basically nothing.

yes, i understand, but i want to know which is better to have if i have to use only one cluster, Raze and Pillage or Rotten Claws?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info