[3.17] The Frozen Garden - Elementalist Permafreeze Arc Mines (3.17 partial, recommend self cast)

"
Kiyoshi_Ito wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:

Elementalist's Shaper of Storms sets the minimum Shock at 15%. What this means is not only that you do either the normal Shock or 15%, the higher of the two, what it also means is that you get to apply Shock Effect to that 15%.

In other words, with 220% Inc Shock Effect (which becomes 300% since your highest damage type is Lightning, so (100+220)*1.25=400% of base), you do 15 x 4 = 60% Shock (if you have Overshock).

Ah I should probably read the ascendancy nodes first haha. Thanks!

No, it's good you're asking. If you asked it means a dozen others didn't get it and didn't ask. I'll explain in the text.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
What about the mana cost of mines now, does that affect the build at all?
Last edited by Papaloco667 on Apr 16, 2021, 12:49:44 PM
"
Papaloco667 wrote:
What about the mana cost of mines now, does that affect the build at all?

As far as we know, no, it's even a small buff. We'll know for sure in a about 3 hours.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
I love Mine builds. always started doing saboteur. Lets try this one :)
How are you proc'ing disorienting display. Arc Mines wont I dont think, since its the mine casting arc, and mine skill itself isnt elemental.
This is quite the timely build post.

I was leveling Enki's arc witch last league when a three dragons dropped for me. i was leveling with arc, freezing things and having lots of fun with it. I thought to myself, i should try this as a build !

And here we are. My league start build has arrived :-)

Bonus points for using Malachai's Artifice. That thing drops all the damn time. Sure is going to be nice to actually use it. LOL.
Last edited by plasticeyes on Apr 16, 2021, 2:24:32 PM
"
Juts wrote:
How are you proc'ing disorienting display. Arc Mines wont I dont think, since its the mine casting arc, and mine skill itself isnt elemental.

that's a really good question. The description is not very helpful.

"10% chance to Blind nearby Enemies when you use an Elemental Skill"

Knowing GGG, I would have to agree with you that it wouldn't proc for the mine. arcanist brand would work though, as would frost shield.
Around 0:30 in the Colosseum video, if you slow it down enough you can see that the mob has the blind visual above it so I imagine it indeed works.
Is it possible to drop the unique helm and get two Call of the Brotherhood rings for freeze?

Is it possible to drop the unique helm and get two Call of the Brotherhood rings for freeze?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info