Wander Questions...

Still pretty new to the game so bare with me.

I like the idea of making a wander out of my Marauder that's currently level 69 but I'm not sure how to go about it.

Is it even viable?
Should I use Power Siphon?
Will it be good end-game solo'ing maps?

I've done a bit of searching about but can't find an active post about it that actually explains it a bit more in-depth.

All help is appreciated.
Do you really expect us to answer that question when you provide ZERO info about your character?

show us the build, hc or sc, what do you want to get out of it, what gear do you have, how much currency do you have, what are you willingto invest, etc.

Last edited by HiSacred on Apr 1, 2013, 8:32:35 PM
"
HiSacred wrote:
Do you really expect us to answer that question when you provide ZERO info about your character?

show us the build, hc or sc, what do you want to get out of it, what gear do you have, how much currency do you have, what are you willingto invest, etc.

I'm not looking to have my gear evaluated because currently I'm doing using Rain of Arrows to level, which I'm now level 70.

Basically what you could've gotten out of my first post was that I want to solo maps efficiently.

How much currency I have shouldn't matter at this point in time because I know that I'll need a fair bit for the build to work.
Power Siphon is absolutely viable if built correctly. Unfortunately, most don't start as marauder, so you won't have quite as much dps as if you started as a Templar or Witch. You should still definitely be able to solo effectively though.
"
Pastromy wrote:
Power Siphon is absolutely viable if built correctly. Unfortunately, most don't start as marauder, so you won't have quite as much dps as if you started as a Templar or Witch. You should still definitely be able to solo effectively though.

I spent a while messing around with other classes and just never felt like I was able to be tanky enough so that's why I chose the Marauder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info