PS4 Full MTX REFUND

Going to hit up PSN when they open and try for a full mtx refund due to the end game being literally unplayable.
I have a level 93, 90, 87 and 56 this league (ritual). I started off with a CoC nova/frostbolt (90) and would lose total control (lag) of my character whenever I would do delirium or juice a map with a lot of mobs. So I figured I would roll a vortex/snap occultist (93) because it has a lot less going on skill wise. Nope. I jumped on the Valdos Harbinger farm and can literally find the Harbinger pack by lag. By the time the FIRST reinforcement comes into the screen I do a 180 drop vortex run away and pray I don't die because at that point I lose total control of my character and cannot perform any actions.
I don't keep track but maybe since metamorph I've spent 4-900$?? I truly love the game but end game on ps4 is literally unplayable and I can't stomach supporting a company in 2021 that can't fix this.
I'm hard wired in to my ps4 and have the fastest up/down broadband that Comcast offers to residential customers.
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2021, 6:03:33 PM
Not gonna happen.

If I were you I would have spent that $900 on a pc that could run this game halfway decently.
"Thank you for your support."
sony dont gives refunds. the thing with CP2077 is one time only and they have removed the game from the store. dont keep any hope
Valdo Harbingers are laggy on PC and you expect your PS4 to run them fine. So much so that you want a refund on your MTX that you have previously purchased and used?

Ok.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
Not gonna happen.

If I were you I would have spent that $900 on a pc that could run this game halfway decently.

So weird people are still pretending like performance isn't just straight terrible this league.
Performance is terrible this league. In fact performance is usually terrible in this game.

Which begs the question of why on earth you would play a port of this game on a horrifically inferior machine. For $900 you could get a pc that would make decently juiced maps playable. It wouldnt be the pinnacle of performance but he could at least play the game.
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Mar 8, 2021, 2:39:55 PM
They'll go after you for that. Your credit rating is worth more than $1000.
I would strongly advise against such actions, unless you have a really solid case, which you do not. If they legally pursue this, it could cost you more than just money.

This is by no means legal advise, it's just my 2c, but I urge you to think about this very well before you pull the trigger.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
You should buy a PS5. My gen 1 PS4 sux at red maps, probably why I have spent no money in a looooong while. That is a lot of money to spend since Metamorph. I think I have spent $300 since delve. If you have money like that to throw around, the previous reply is correct, you should get a real nice PC. Complaining about PS4 performance is as Sirus puts it... "pointless".
You won't get a refund, you listed at least 20 hours of playtime(more like 50 for my casual ass) in your shiny MTX. But feel free to post the results of your refund attempt.

I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info