[3.14] CoC Ice Spear Freezing Pulse Build | Deadeye | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

how is doing ultinmatum on this build? I'm worried that it too squishy to do any ultimatum to round 10.
"
ryukenden wrote:
how is doing ultinmatum on this build? I'm worried that it too squishy to do any ultimatum to round 10.

To be honest, you rely on Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics.

I can do the Ultimatums fine, but I feel like the damage is not there yet with my setup.
Same build with a headhunter i was completing t15 map's ultimatum (all waves) with only the first lab completed at level 70 no problem. I however invested quite heavily on the build right off the bat
What's a decent levelling build for this?
"
nosmos wrote:
What's a decent levelling build for this?

Leveling was hard af on the start of the league. Joining public parties is your way to go probably. Rain of Arrows works, but don't spec into the tree from the guide, it just won't work, you need to get bow nodes.
"
WilliamCZE wrote:
Build looks promising, but is gear heavy.

The no cluster tree needs a revision, because there's not enough crit to proc the CoC at all, with that tree I'm only at like 25% with starter gear.

There are some big nodes to consider, when not having enough crit chance yet, like Lethality and King of the Hill, getting more crit chance will give more dps than having more spell multi/spell crit chance I believe.

I currently don't even have enough dps to kill A1 Conquerors...

Playing like 3 days at this build, it still need like 40 exalts of investitions xD

Also, I have a question to OP or anyone. Why do we need Whispers of Doom annointment if we have only 2 curses?
"
Jackie_Noir wrote:
"
WilliamCZE wrote:

The no cluster tree needs a revision, because there's not enough crit to proc the CoC at all, with that tree I'm only at like 25% with starter gear.

There are some big nodes to consider, when not having enough crit chance yet, like Lethality and King of the Hill, getting more crit chance will give more dps than having more spell multi/spell crit chance I believe.

Also, I have a question to OP or anyone. Why do we need Whispers of Doom annointment if we have only 2 curses?

That's exactly why. You can only have a single curse by default.
"
WilliamCZE wrote:
"
Jackie_Noir wrote:
"
WilliamCZE wrote:

That's exactly why. You can only have a single curse by default.

We have additional curse from body armour and also 1 additional from whispers of doom and 1 by default, but in build we have only 2 curses, so that's why I asked
This build is bonkers. Fell in love with it, the clear speed is amazing, this build is the reason I stay in the league. Now saving currency for a bow upgrade.

Thanks and probs to the author.

In regards to curses: from my point of view only 2 curses needed. If you have add curse on the chest you can either chose another annoint on amulett, or you add elemental weakness curse on 2nd ring.
Last edited by Prong007 on May 6, 2021, 3:54:04 PM
"
Prong007 wrote:
This build is bonkers. Fell in love with it, the clear speed is amazing, this build is the reason I stay in the league. Now saving currency for a bow upgrade.

Thanks and probs to the author.

In regards to curses: from my point of view only 2 curses needed. If you have add curse on the chest you can either chose another annoint on amulett, or you add elemental weakness curse on 2nd ring.

Actually I don't have enough survivability rn and I'd love to get temporal chains as 3rd curse or something that would keep me alive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info