[3.14] Soulrend/ED Aurastacking Spellslinger | 1-Button-Play | 10mil Dps | T19 100% | All End Game

"
maniard wrote:
Loving the build so far. The one button playstyle feels great. Delirious maps, simulacrum, uber elder, the feared - all done and really comfortable. I have a question though - how do you go about Sirius die beam? This one one shots me every time. I am sitting at 7.4k ES, 85/76 res, got corrupted blood immunity.

Sirus die deam will still one shot this build pretty much even with gigagear unfortunately :(. Just have to avoid it!
"
Werdy wrote:

Sirus die deam will still one shot this build pretty much even with gigagear unfortunately :(. Just have to avoid it!

Ouch! I guess in that case I'll just keep using another character for this particular encounter. This build is amazing anyway :) Out of curiosity, do you know if Voices Scion aurastackers can facetank these beams?
Last edited by maniard on Apr 30, 2021, 10:23:25 AM
The build is fantastic but yeah it can't stack as defensively as a "pure" aurastacker.

I believe they can - there is a guy who streams aurastacker content and gameplay however I haven't looked into it : https://www.twitch.tv/kobeblackmamba.

Also if anyone is interested in gear for this build I do have quite a few RMR clusters and nice crafts related to the build as it is pretty specific! If anyone wants to buy pieces I am pretty much done with the league just take a look and shoot me a message.
@werdy i dm'd you about your stuff :)
Hi everyone
Looking for this build as my potential next character.
Never tried a build around some aura "stacking" synergy
What is the estimation for the entry cost ? Gear seems pretty pricy on a first look

You can probably start "comfortably" for 50 exalts.

However without large investment the single target is a bit lacking until you can upgrade your shavs and reserve every aura.

I did a league start on this and while it was playable it definitely wasn't very fun until 40-50 exalts in.

If you have a budget of 100-200 exalts that build is insane.

Currently I have probably around 150-200 ex in the build and can do T16 100% deli, A9 Maven, The feared (high quant), A9 sirus.

Don't expect a boss melter though! CLEAN mapper though.

There are a ton of options for skill reservation - if you have currency clusters / might of meek / intuitive leap etc corrupted really help.

I haven't made a new circlet this league yet just out of laziness - but if you can do an elevated reduced reservation it really helps make the build "cheaper" as you won't need such expensive clusters or jewels. Having a good stygian with a reduced res jewel is also very helpful. The wand can also be relatively "cheaply" crafted for what you get out of it and it is fairly deterministic other than the last few steps.
Last edited by Werdy on May 5, 2021, 4:05:00 PM
"
Werdy wrote:
You can probably start "comfortably" for 50 exalts.

However without large investment the single target is a bit lacking until you can upgrade your shavs and reserve every aura.

I did a league start on this and while it was playable it definitely wasn't very fun until 40-50 exalts in.

If you have a budget of 100-200 exalts that build is insane.

Currently I have probably around 150-200 ex in the build and can do T16 100% deli, A9 Maven, The feared (high quant), A9 sirus.

Don't expect a boss melter though! CLEAN mapper though.

There are a ton of options for skill reservation - if you have currency clusters / might of meek / intuitive leap etc corrupted really help.

I haven't made a new circlet this league yet just out of laziness - but if you can do an elevated reduced reservation it really helps make the build "cheaper" as you won't need such expensive clusters or jewels. Having a good stygian with a reduced res jewel is also very helpful. The wand can also be relatively "cheaply" crafted for what you get out of it and it is fairly deterministic other than the last few steps.

Hi, thanks for the reply,

I'll continue to grind some currency before doing the switch, i'm more around 45/50 ex atm, i'll grind for a week or so to make a "comfortable" package, or at least i'll try.

tyvm !
any advice on how one would go about crafting a good want for this build? i'm currently looking for a new build and this one looks reeeeeally tempting
hey.. i really enjoy playing this build. the total investment is currently at ~35ex .. my problem is to find stuff with "%reduced mana reservation" either at the official PoE Trade site nor poe.trade ... like this value doesnt exist on amulet / helmet... at the official trading site i can't even find the stat "reduced mana reservation" in the search stats where you pick the filter arguments. Any advice on this?
"
jay86 wrote:
hey.. i really enjoy playing this build. the total investment is currently at ~35ex .. my problem is to find stuff with "%reduced mana reservation" either at the official PoE Trade site nor poe.trade ... like this value doesnt exist on amulet / helmet... at the official trading site i can't even find the stat "reduced mana reservation" in the search stats where you pick the filter arguments. Any advice on this?

It's no longer mana reservation but instead reservation of skills. Furthermore, on the official trade site you need to use increased reservation of skills and then use negative numbers to set the bounds. Don't forget to specifically look for the implicit version if you are trying to search for jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info