Atlas Passive Skills Statistics

the reason nobody goes for the sythesize boss nodes in the Passiv tree is... that they only count for maps you open in your map device... i get like 10 times the amount of synth maps from zana then actual drops... if they were more common drops or zana missions gain atlas tree boni... then i would spec into it^^
>dummies sleeping on invasion bosses and underestimating essences
>believing heist blueprints actually drop from lira caches

yep another day of PoE
Personally, I am not surprised by those results. But I also don´t feel like the favoured picks like Harvest, Legion and Delirium should be nerfed - I honestly see them in a good place. Why is that? Because the aim of this expansion was to give players more agency, focussing on specific regions with content you like to interact with. So I feel that should stay.

My suggestion would be to raise the opportunity costs of picking them by improving the others. Just two examples, speaking from a Softcore-League perspective:

- Abyss is very uninteresting. Stygian vises can be gathered through many other options, the "boss fight" in the abyssal depths is boring, the Abyss on the surface sometimes takes forever to finally spawn its trove, wasting a lot of time following it around. Not worth it. Limited crafting options for abyss jewels, increased rarity of abyss-drops or any other incentive to pick that could make it more interesting.

- Vaal oligarchs are extremely unteresting compared to their competition. Change the node completely for something worthwile to pick.

If you give other attractive options there is a part of players that will tend to pick those. I have the feeling this already happens a lot in the "2nd" tier: The last 4 nodes in Haewark show way more variance after the 3 Harvest nodes are picked. If you take that idea to all other regions and improve on the weakest nodes we should have a great result.

That being said, I think you did a great job with the atlas ascendancies and this was the most fun league ever for me. Good job!
people cry out fkng nerf. nerf this and that. wtf is wrong you guys ??

WE NEED MORE BUFFS ON THOSE not nerfs, why ? bcs fun of it thats fkn why

the more the better. the faster i get my stashes full the faster i reach for my wallet
fk archnemesis.
Most of the top percentages should read: "Whatever Streamers Use".
I would only like to see one number : how many mirrored 100%delirium-maps that don´t use sextants are run for capitalismus simulation (fun can´t be the case for running headhunter+100% delirium and only watching some sauce of undefineable textures waiting for the end of the map to loot for 15 minutes) ...

I can remember chris saying we can´t disable / need shadows and we can´t scale down effects because the game would look bad .. ( prnt.sc/10c8s3b )

And 18k HP 150k ES ... perfectly balanced as the char has 3500hp at the start of the map.

And am i one of the 99.95% or one of the 0.05 % of players thinking mirroring maps and headhunter should be patched out for good before we speak of good or bad passives on the atlas ?
cya Deathtiny
level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
Tinyshideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3260135
TY Cringe
Am I the only person who likes alva? -.-

It's been pretty educational looking at these so far... honestly I think people are sleeping on some of the centre passives, and others are really weak because of the Zana maps not benefiting from area perks... perhaps that's something that should change in future.

This is where I say "buff some of the underperformers, don't nerf or remove the ones that just happen to perform well"
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
Deathtiny2266 wrote:
And am i one of the 99.95% or one of the 0.05 % of players thinking mirroring maps and headhunter should be patched out for good before we speak of good or bad passives on the atlas ?

[Removed by Support] When you spend 200+ ex in a build I think it’s normal to have a build that can clear the hardest of content with ease. This league after one month I was bored already. I checked aura stacking, 2+ mirrors mini (bye bye) then I saw self curse (which I had played in the past) and it gave me the motivation to play again. Without it I would have stopped a long time ago. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kali_GGG on Mar 4, 2021, 10:37:48 AM
Would like to see the stats of the number of players who have unlocked all ten points in the different regions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info