Atlas Passive Skills Statistics

Thank you for the statistics. While not particularly surprising, it's still very interesting to see the differences in distributions between the different leagues.

Just a thought about balancing the atlas nodes in the future. Please don't focus on nerfing the most popular nodes, but try to make the less popular ones more attractive instead. It's more fun when there are multiple powerful choices and one can really customize the tree according to one's tastes instead of going for the 'obvious choices' just because the others suck. As an example, I don't like abyss, so I skip all the abyss nodes, but when I look at them I feel that they would be very rewarding if I did choose them. It would be cool if that feeling could be elicited by all nodes that one doesn't choose.

Great job on the atlas passive trees in any case, they're a fantastic addition to the game :)
SSF players have less points in uncharted, becouse invitation dont drop and You cant eaven try to make this points. Have blocked Shaper guardians and main bosses that way. Cant buy invitations in SSF!
Good guideline for drop the content under 10% of use from the game, or merge the benefits to other mechanics. Trading should be a convenience not mandatory.
I'd like to see an atlas passive involving prophecies or silver coin drops being increased. I play mainly SSF and I have spent hundreds of silver coins trying to get the Fated Unique needed for my build. Currently the only way of increasing silver coin drop rates is by rolling strongboxes to contain 2-4 additional coins and thankfully Heist has now added some additional options. To me, the most valuable passives were Twice Tempted in Glennach Cairns for more strongboxes and Secret Stash in Lira Arthain for additional Heist opportunities. So please, if you would consider adding or modifying an Atlas Passive to increase prophecy drops, silver coin drops, increase chances of rarer prophecies, chances of strongboxes containing additional silver coins, or something else along these lines that would be greatly appreciated.

Also just wanted to say that this whole Atlas Passive concept is fantastic and really helps boost SSF progression in directions of your choosing, thanks for adding it.
Please make it that you can stack a lot more craft in harvest that way you don't need to trade them or weist valubale craft it will make it harder for people to make more op item because I think most want to keep craft for there own build not sell it because they don't have no space left
And not even talking about SSF
Lira Arthain + Mighty Hunter = Einhar Pet Build.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Mar 3, 2021, 4:20:29 AM
hi
rework harvest , bring back seeds , we can trade seeds , then make incubators that we can incubate seeds in , seeds grow the more we feed them , so each cycle we have to kill monsters around the incubators to let them grow , and then we have our crafts

remove harvest from maps and give the garden its own entrance where we can drop keys to the groove similar to heist area .

remove the cap on number of crafts we can save , but make the increased value of crafts saved farmable similar to delve azurite system .

lots more can be added to this but i dnt want to make it a long msg ,

finally , make a harvest tag that prints into items that uses harvest and make these harvest tagged items untradeable or in other words account bound.

thanks.
"
Priz wrote:
Figured the harbinger numbers in Valdo's Rest would be high... but holy crap. There will be some serious rebalancing of these nodes for next league lol

Why focus on Harbinger when Harvest, Legion and Delirium numbers are even higher... Nerf those first.
Love the new passive system, combined with conquerors/Maven makes end game mapping far more exploratory and meaningful. Great Work!!!

Passives I wouldn't pick and why

Lira Arthain

Immune Response - Blight Monsters in areas spawn 100% faster
Blight is rewarding I would prefer not to have a passive that makes it more likely to fail.

Flash Breach - Open faster AMAZING, Close faster TERRIBLE. See any map tile set similar to Cells/Underground Sea.

Mighty Hunter - GREAT idea, just needs to also do something to combat listening to Einhar joke about killing animals constantly so I have to think about the state of society and its hardships. :P but :| also

New Vastir

Out of the Blue - Azurite is less exciting than Einhar's voice lines sticking around for the whole map.

Rogue Trader - The wording of this and the even longer wording to explain it make me think the Rogue exiles from Total Anarchy are not wild. Which makes me think both these passive are awful. Total Anarchy also tells me exactly nothing on how many more I should expect. Are Rogue Exiles even good? Can't recall ever getting a good drop from one. Or even noticing one.

Possibly making them more valuable and more noticeable (see Finest Samples) would be a better way to go.

Tirn's End

Trespassers - "additional bosses" hmm (X-Y bosses) ah I know what it does.

Haewark Hamlet

Bribery - Never gotten any item from a Syndicate member that I equipped or sold. Only useful super early to push recipes, except its against the best harvest and essence nodes so...

Lex Proxima

Packed with Energy - I REALLY want to get this, but like Mighty Hunter does nothing. So I can't.

Lex Ejoris

Vaal Oligarchs - As soon as I read it I have to google what it is. Rogue Traders has 13 words explaining it on the tooltip. Albeit you still don't know what it does then HOWEVER would (Vaal Flesh Merchants drop basic currency) explain it enough.

Finest Samples - is there a way for this to explain that 100% more is additive with the other more multipliers so it doesn't actually double the metamorphs life. Or does it? Just PoE things.
After personally using the +0.5% chance to drop synthesis map from bosses for two weeks, and dropping 0 such maps in the red maps I ran during that time, I gave up on that passive. And rather went for conqueror progress, as I notice it.

Some would argument that +0.5% and 25% chance are noticeably higher.

But I say, that if I run two weeks of red maps, and see 0 maps, then I cant even talk about noticing the effect of that notable.

I would love the synthesis maps dropping bit more, And then go for farming these maps with the followup passives.

However when there are things with considerably more noticeable effects, its hard to waste 2 such powerful points onto something which seemingly does nothing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info