Last edited by ghotithegreat on Mar 18, 2021, 6:09:05 PM
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2021, 6:37:51 PM
Last edited by ghotithegreat on Mar 18, 2021, 6:09:16 PM
"
ghotithegreat wrote:
Or am I mistaken and people only reply to build guides and dont help out people that ask for help?

When you're passive aggressive like this, I feel even less inclined to help, but let me say this:

You don't even have a chance to poison, so how do you expect to make a poison build with a 0% chance to poison?
How do you expect to survive with 69% inc life and no defensive layers other than fortify?
What are you actually attempting to scale your poison damage with as you have nothing poison related in your build currently?

It's pretty hard to build something specific from scratch, especially if you aren't experienced in making builds, but being a dick doesn't help!
Last edited by Deth_Meth on Mar 2, 2021, 1:56:40 PM
"
Deth_Meth wrote:
It's pretty hard to build something specific from scratch, especially if you aren't experienced in making builds, but being a dick doesn't help!
I honestly was not trying to be a dick, As I have hardly posted before i was not aware of how long to wait for a reply, next time i'll remember to be more courteous. :)
"
ghotithegreat wrote:
"
Deth_Meth wrote:
I honestly was not trying to be a dick, As I have hardly posted before i was not aware of how long to wait for a reply, next time i'll remember to be more courteous. :)

LOL "I honestly wasn't trying to be a dick... I just happened to post in a passive-aggressive manner. Oopsie!"

If people don't want to reply they're not going to reply. Being passive aggressive doesn't change that in the least. Like the last poster said it just makes people feel LESS inclined to help. If anything they'll post like me and the other guy did, calling you out about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info