[3.13] Raider Cyclone Trinity [Mapper]
Since patch 1.13 (Ritual League) brought into the game the new Trinity Support Gem i thought about making a build that would clear most content the game as to offer, and so i searched the forums for a bit and found this one guide real bare bones
So after playing with that build for a bit i decided to make a more in depth guide for the build.
- About the Build
- Leveling the Build
- Passive Tree, Ascendancy & Pantheon
- Gem Setup
- Gear, Jewels & Flasks
- Path of Building
- About the Build -
+ Fun & Smooth Playstyle
+ Cheap to start with
+ Quick Mapping
- Can't run some mapmods
- Requeires somo uniques items to function
- Not HC Viable
- How does the Build Work -
- We are focusing on a Dodge/Evasion build, so that means you can't really facetank everything you want, you need to be paying attention to what comes your way and what patterns the bosses you're fighting have.
- We also turn our main focus into Frenzy Charges granting us a lot of bonuses (Movement Speed, Attack Damage, Attack Speed and Evasion Rating) so we pick most of the Frenzy Charges nodes in the Tree.
- And finally we use a VoidForge, for the line "Deal No Non-Elemental Damage" that means we do absolute zero physical damage and we gain 300% of the physical damage as extra damage of a random element.
- Leveling Guide -
In all honesty i just leveled with toxic rain with:
- Quill rain https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Quill_Rain
- two Praxis with -6 mana cost of skills https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Praxis
- Tabula Rasa https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Tabula_Rasa
- Goldrim https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Goldrim
- Lochtonial Caress https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lochtonial_Caress
- Hyrri's Bite https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hyrri%27s_Bite
- Karui Ward https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Karui_Ward
until you can make the switch to full melee with the voidforge at level 67.
- Passive Tree, Ascendancy & Pantheon -
- Leveling Tree While using Bows https://www.pathofexile.com/build/7mVotb
- Final Tree With Voidforge https://www.pathofexile.com/build/BaDzsW
- Quartz Phasing (Normal Lab): Gives 15% Dodge to both Spell Hits
and Attack Hits + Permanent Phasing.
- Avatar of the Veil (Cruel Lab): Immunity to Elemental Ailments while Phasing, Enemies close to you have exposure to elements while you have Phasing, applying -20% to those resistances, and enemies also have 20% less accuracy rating while you have Phasing.
- Way of the Poacher (Merciless Lab): Chance to gain a frenzy charge on kill + chance to gain a frenzy charge when you hit a rare or unique monster, and most importantly +1 Frenzy Charge
- Avatar of the Slaughter (Uber Lab): 10% Evasion Rating, 4% Movement Speed, Attack Speed and Attack Damage, all this per Frenzy Charge.
- Soul of Brine King (Major)(Fully Upgraded): Prevents Stunlocks and shortens stun duration
- Soul of Solaris (Major)(Fully Upgraded): Physical Damage Reduction on Boss Fights + no extra damage from Crits
- Soul of Ralakesh (Minor)(Fully Upgraded): Reduced physical damage over time while moving, chance to avoid bleeding + Cannot be blinded and Maimed
- Gem Setup -
The Blood and Sand Aura is supposed to be used in Sand Stance
*Important* In this setup i don't have neither Grace or Haste Vaaled, but the objective of this is for them to be Vaaled since you don't have enough mana when you have the other auras all active.
*Important* This gem setup is nowhere close to be finished, you can always switch Elemental damage with attacks and melee physical damage to their Awakened version, also you can probably change things around and maybe with a little bit more of investment you can socket one more Aura and possibly do a lot more damage or even more sustain.
- Gear, Jewels & Flasks -
This gear is what im currently using, once again there is a LOT of ways you can improve this.
Important to note that there are some items (not mandatory) that are going to make the build more viable and smoother to play for example:
- Oskarm with the corruption +1 Frenzy Charge
- A ring with Curse with Elemental Weakness on Hit
- A amulet with the annoint Whispers of Doom (3 Golden Oils)
- Abyssus with 40% Increased Cyclone Damage
This jewel is important for us for the simple fact that let's us allocate
- Disciple of the Unyielding
- Disciple of the Slaughter
- Titanic Impacts
On the bottom of the tree
**REALLY IMPORTANT** The jewel needs to be MEDIUM SIZE
Try to find a Watcher's Eye with Physical Damage from hits taken as one of your capped resistances for me it's Cold + Attacks speed while affected by Precision (here you can choose or Attack speed or Crit Multi, whatever feels better for you)
And for the abyssal jewel on the belt i chose this one
it's a all around good jewel, onslaught on kill is big because it grants attack speed and movement speed.
Flasks are pretty straight forward, the one thing to note is that the Cinderswallow should have the "Increased Critical Strike Chance" enchant.
- Path of Building -
Keep in mind that you need the Community Fork to be able to use the POB Link
Special thanks to the original creator of this build bennisen and the original build guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3032493
Stay Sane Exiles. <3
Last edited by Ex4ak on Feb 28, 2021, 4:50:53 PM
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2021, 4:50:29 PM
on Feb 28, 2021, 4:49:46 PM
on Feb 28, 2021, 4:50:29 PM