League or Standard?

Standard is the true endgame. making mirror tier off meta meme-builds with legacy items.

League players are just GGGcents QA testers they even pay for it..

image related:
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
"
sofocle10000 wrote:

"No one cares about standard" is a nice way to describe >20% of the playerbase according to TencentGGG

Another way of saying it is some 80% don't care about standard. Conveniently you see the glass as half full instead of half empty
"
Spoiler
"
sofocle10000 wrote:

"No one cares about standard" is a nice way to describe >20% of the playerbase according to TencentGGG

Another way of saying it is some 80% don't care about standard. Conveniently you see the glass as half full instead of half empty

Another way to see it is that 1/5th of the entire playerbase is dismissed by the other 4/5ths "just because" (and lately I think those values actually increased to at least 1/4th remaining in Standard of the grand total of PoE players)...

Sure, leagues get more players as the "shi$$y new bling" matters for them, but that doesn't make the Standard core league ANY LESS IMPORTANT, because sooner or later, everyone gets bored, and Standard provides another incentive to try new stuff without most constraints...

If you were actually seeing the half full of the glass, you would have been delighted that both experiences are forming a whole, and even in a skewed proportion, the player base has more options, which is one of the great things about PoE...

Do I need you to provide proper arguments/counter-arguments?

Not really.

You doing you is enough in my book to damage all the credibility of the blinkers wearing league players...

Thankfully Stardard is, and will remain, the CORE LEAGUE of PoE, despite your view...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Last edited by sofocle10000 on Mar 8, 2021, 9:22:11 AM
You win, IT'S THE CORE LEAGUE lol

I love how ppl say economy sucks in std. Sometimes I log in to try something and get bombaraded by WTBs since too many tabs are publc and have to set DND. Economy far from dead. What really should make your choice is time. Do you have more than 10 hrs to spend playing PoE a week? Play league. Less, play std where you can accomplish something with your time before reset. Dont let these elitists and nolifers (I mean that in a good way..i wish I had 40 hrs a week to play video games) tell you otherwise.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 8, 2021, 6:10:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info