What to do after Act 2

Hi

I want to know how i can remake the quests in a more difficult level.? Do i have to restart or is automatic?

Sorry for my english, is not my primary language
Get to the top of the pyramid, and put the combined amulet (given to you by Eramir or the bandit lord you decided to help) in the altar you find there. This will open the doorway to the next difficulty.
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
you mean i have to go to Shore encampment??

Altar are the waypoint??
Last edited by Stayfan on May 7, 2012, 12:53:20 PM
"
Stayfan wrote:
you mean i have to go to Shore encampment??

Altar are the wsypoint??

Yes once the altar takes your key and the door opens it will place you back in the twilight stands at the next level of difficulty. You can keep track of what difficulty you are currently in by looking in the upper right hand corner of the overlay map( tab is the default key).
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
what is the altar? where i can find him? I cant go back to twilight stands, the way are blocked by a door
Beyond the pools and streams (where you fight or ally with Oak), you'll find the waterfall cave, which in turn is where you'll find the pyramid.
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info