Path of Exile Templar Gameplay Trailer

Hello Path of Exile Players,

i just want to share my new video with the community.
It's a little Templar Gameplay Trailer of the game.
This Video has more then 200 of recording in it.
It took me a long time to do this so i hope you like it.
First i created the music in a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) called Fl Stuido , after that i took the best parts (the parts who have life in it) and tried to match with the music.

Sorry for my bad english.

here's the Link to the Video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZvAtFNiP7U

I've Gameplay Videos to, if you want you can check them out.

Thanks for watching
Last edited by splitzilla on May 7, 2012, 11:50:14 AM
some criticisms:

it's not a cinematic trailer, it's a game play trailer

it only shows 1 class

you're using a custom mod of the game in a trailer for the game (it misrepresents the content of the game)
Last edited by Darkfyre on May 7, 2012, 11:19:24 AM
Agree with Darkfyre but I would say a good work and nice gameplay trailer for the game.

But the "BAM" text kinda mess things up since it's not in the game!

"
Darkfyre wrote:
you're using a custom mod of the game in a trailer for the game (it misrepresents the content of the game)

I'm curious as to where you got the idea that it's a custom mod... Everything I saw is in the game. If it's the game itself, it can't misrepresent the content.

Edit: though the bam didn't fit in, I believe that was done during the editing process (of the original video).
"Instead of praising what you do not understand, try understanding what you do not praise."
- Charles L. Haeldrik
Last edited by Anbergino on May 7, 2012, 11:45:04 AM
"
Anbergino wrote:
"
Darkfyre wrote:

I'm curious as to where you got the idea that it's a custom mod... Everything I saw is in the game. If it's the game itself, it can't misrepresent the content.

Edit: though the bam didn't fit in, I believe that was done during the editing process (of the original video).

Yes the Bam was edited by me in a Video that i did

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info