Need help with build on ps4.

Im running a carrion golem necro. Looking to upgrade my large clusters. As a console player and no access to a pc i need help calculating my impale chance. Between aura effect (which is not displayed in game afaik) and the generosity support attached to aura. Any and all help is and will be appreciated. Character name is homeowner.
Last bumped on Mar 4, 2021, 3:45:42 AM
100% impale chance with Generosity linked to Dread Banner (Aura effect x2.6)
96% without Generosity (Aura effect x2.21)
Last edited by jeerinho on Feb 27, 2021, 6:30:20 PM
Thabk you. I should be able to get alt qual dreadbanner and have enough to cover the loses of rotten claws. I appreciate this.
Ok i have adjusted my cluster jewels. If any of you pc chads can check it out for me would be appreciated thank you.
That's a 100% impale chance
Thank you my friend. Im done with that part of my life hahaha.
Your golem stat (per golem) after disabling Generosity:
Spoiler

Enabling Generosity gives 3.6% more DPS per golem.

Your stat with Dread Banner on yourself (no Generosity):
Spoiler

Looks tanky and very good DPS. Must be expensive. No other feedback from me.
Last edited by jeerinho on Feb 28, 2021, 9:37:43 PM
Thanks again u have gone above and beyond. Just 1 question the effective dps. Is that per golem or overall 4? Thanks again exile.
AFAIK minion stats on PoB are always per minion, even if it says Effective DPS.

Only certain things like Barrage or Toxic Rain, it multiplies the DPS by number of projectiles or overlapping pods.
Again thank you! Your an absolute legend. Your replies have been the most help i have gotten on this forum and is why im so highly appreciative of it. Now my upgrades are gonna take a while lol. Have a great rest of the season and hope u rain exalts early next league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info