Stress test weekend

GET READY. Im counting down until I can play! Who else wants to count with me?

We can play as the 6th class: The shadow.

Special abilities: Plays as though always in cut throat mode. (Can enter into other peoples instances and attack them)

Weaknesses: Invisible.
Wait. WHAT?!
Last edited by Metronomy on May 7, 2012, 8:26:06 AM
GET READY. I have a DIAMOND SUPPORTER title under my avatar and i WANT PEOPLE TO NOTICE IT ALREADY!!! So I post random stuff so that people know I actually spent 1000 dollars on the game.

Wait. WHAT?!
(haters gonna hate)
Don't be rude. After all it's thanks to him as well that this game is able to release. He get's his perks for that obviously you can't expect anyone to pledge 1000$ for nothing.

Let him showoff if he wants to. Tough I don't think this post is about that. It's just he's excited about the new patch. All cools.
Same here!
I'm excited about the patch as well. I'm really curious about all the new content.
And I agree with saki04. It is thanks to all the people that paid for the game that we are able to enjoy it. So, the least you can do is appreciate their effort!
24 years old web and graphics designer from Romania!
actually Id rather turn off the title while In Beta invite forum but I cant. Its ok though cause I enjoy angry posts. (As does everyone, except when they go on for 32 pages where every 2nd post is the same *cough cough*)

You have no idea how amusing this 6th class is. (some of you might)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info