Fracturing map // Need to know How

So, I want to create an endgame map, tell me if it's all correct:

1) Acquire a map from zana with the tag "Area is influenced from shaper/elder" by spamming Zana missions until she show it or buy it https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/5MGrEGeia

2) Roll the map until you get the Beyond or Nemesis mod

3) Fracture the map with a t4 purple seed (random prefix) or T3 purple seed (random mod.) from harvest. Use TFT to get those

4) Use Hillock t3 in Intervention to get +35% quality on your map

5) Enchant the map with "does not consume sextant use" with a T3 yellow seeds from harvest. Use TFT to get this

6) Use your Orbs of delirium that you most like to put 100% delirious on the map

Now I have a base that can be printed with fractured fossil + which fossils you need to block unwanted mods.

Last step is to get your craftable watchstone + elevated sextant.

a couple of questions:
- the step above are correct or I missed something?
- Why is so hard to find the map (step1) from trade? Big sellers clean up the market?

thank you
Last edited by ThoryX on Feb 26, 2021, 7:41:22 AM
Last bumped on Jul 9, 2021, 3:28:02 PM
Steps look correct. Regarding step 1, just buy the influenced map from Zana, and spam orbs of Horizon to get the base you need.

The reason why people don't sell these bases, is because a T16 base costs 25c from Zana. Would you pay more for such a base?
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Feb 26, 2021, 7:00:04 PM
i finally found time to do it:

any suggestion on how the watchstone shuold be rolled?
Last edited by ThoryX on Mar 21, 2021, 5:43:02 AM
Sick view.
IGN: JooksOne
Timezone: PST(USA)
Hi, im new to this. Im a bit confuse at step 4. What if i dont have horti craft station. What should i do next?
"
Jimcary99 wrote:
Hi, im new to this. Im a bit confuse at step 4. What if i dont have horti craft station. What should i do next?

As of April 13, 2021, the strategy listed in the OP doesn't work anymore:

Content Update 3.14.0 -- Path of Exile: Ultimatum

"
Fractured Fossils now apply a Split modifier to both items, preventing further duplication. As a result, Fractured Fossils can no longer be applied to items that cannot be Split, such as Synthesised, Enchanted, Fractured or Influenced items.

The Quantity and Rarity bonus applied to monsters from Delirium encounters has been lowered as is now more consistent across Monster rarities. Previously, Monsters of Normal rarity had a disproportionately larger amount of Quantity and Rarity being applied to them compared to Monsters of higher rarities.

Emphases mine.

Now, you cannot even dupe a single 20% delirious Map once, let alone 100% delirious Maps multiple times (and 100% delirious has, according to players' anecdotes plus the above quote about Quantity and Rarity bonus being lowered, been nerfed as well).

It's recommended not to try anything like the strategy in the original post anymore. I believe what the top end players are doing is just individually rolling new Maps for Beyond+Nemesis, getting the Doesn't consume sextant enchanted on in TFT, and throwing on 1 Delirium Orb for 20% delirious (since # of monster packs added by delirium is same between 20% and 100%), and running the Map that way. No duping involved.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info