Sphinx Wings, Weapon and Shield Sale and Past Mystery Boxes Return

Where is sale? 15-30$ bucks per 1 cosmetic doesn't look like any sale.
allow us to cash in duplicates or unwanted cosmetics, either for a box or point value, and mystery boxes will be much more appealing.. i have like 5 demonic flamedashes
Creeping Frost mtx when
No.
Let us put duplicates/unwanted MTX/Skins into Points or reroll.

I have
5 Corsair Helmet
2 Spectre
2 Black Body Armour
2 Huntsman Body Armour
2 Glowing Red eyes
2 Mad Spectre Gloves
2 Misery Gloves
2 Misery Footprint
4 Brine King Minion Pet
3 Broken Wing Pet
2 Huntsman Dragon Fly
3 Mystic Pet
2 Corsair Monkey
3 Black Hood
2 Black Flame
2 Mystic Blink
2 Suffering Aura

Let us at trade them in for something ffs. I refuse to spend anymore more since I get so much shit MTX
Oh no, it's Dragonfly Wings all over again. GGG doesn't know what things look like.

Jokes aside I guess this is a Greek Sphinx depiction though even those have various wing types. Are you going for the statue look or something else? I can't figure that out. This might have been more appealing if you'd gone for a multi layer silver/gold potentially granite look. Solid gold is.. eh.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Would be nice to be able to trade in duplicates, I would totally spend on boxes if so, waiting till that happens and just picking the odd mtx till then
I am completely OK with NOT being able to cash-in duplicates for points or even extra boxes, BUT for the love of god let us at least cash-in for the hideout decorations or something like that. It doesn't make sense at all to have tens of the same item with literally no use for them. This will only lead to people buying boxes less because it is simply not worth it for anyone with basic mathematics knowledge.
Second’ing everyone asking that you do something about useless duplicates. I learned a hard lesson with the last boxes, which I won’t repeat.

Though I won’t spend on duplicate-producing boxes, I would spend on past supporter packs. Exclusivity comes from things you get in-game, like map-hideouts, not stuff you spend $$ for, ffs.

For a game that’s designed to be played “forever,” you can’t keep producing new mtx forever, and it’s already showing….
Take my advice. I'm not using it.
"
OneSeoul wrote:
"
better return past core supporter packs

They'll never do this. The uproar would be immense. As much as I hate FOMO, the exclusivity is a big part of what drives people to buy these packs while they are around.

that is true... i did buy alot of things for the rarity and one of the reasons i strived for expensive ones is so that i don't look the same as everyone in town.
the Elite Faithsworn character effect i realy wanted even tho i know 90% of the people who played this league have it.
Last edited by BlackPulsar on Feb 26, 2021, 10:52:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info