No idea what to do now...

I finished the quest to kill the giant crab in the underground area and went back to town to get the reward. I have no clue what to do now. What zone do I go to next and what quest do I do there? I feel like there is lack of direction when trying to follow the storyline.
just look in the forum. there must be a walkthrough.
I might be an idiot, but i´m not a fool.
if im not mistaken, that is the Dweller of the deep which you kill in Flooded depths which is a sub area of underground passage.

You have Undergraound passage level 1 and 2, one of them has an exit to your next area.

Explore the map and you will find it
it's been brought up before that the storyline is not as linear and directed as some people seem to like. personally i dont mind the exploration aspect to this game. clearly i'm in the minority.

anyhoo, the main thing is the map and quest panel (hit the U key) gives a pretty decent overview of the layout of the different areas, and even if you haven't been told to go to them it's generally a good idea to go exploring.

so while it may feel like there's nothing to do you should see there are other areas connected to the submerged passage you havent been to. have a look about and im sure you'll locate some new areas

(hint: the exit down to where you fought the crab isn't the only exit from that level)
It is a interesting sharing.........
Just explore, you shouldn't be asking in here.

I think game companies made new generations like this, they always need a guide to find their way.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
"
BrecMadak wrote:
Just explore, you shouldn't be asking in here.

I think game companies made new generations like this, they always need a guide to find their way.

It's sad. But agreed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info