New Uniques?

"
RodHull wrote:
"
Silty wrote:
"
RodHull wrote:
Think you misunderstand, yes they are supposed to unique options rather than IWIN items, and im totally in support of that, rares should always be the best potential items.
Again, Kaom's Heart is not optional for melee characters who aren't using a shield. I guess they really need to nerf it, huh?

Im not following you there mate sorry, care to explain (genuinely)

Unavailable

Kaom's Heart with it's +1000 health is necessary for melee characters to survive on higher difficulties. The monsters there hit so hard that it's really hard to survive without it if you aren't using a shield and high block.

It's not exactly an 'IWIN' item but it does make some builds viable.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I'd probably support another grand if it got my unique in-game right now.

I can't wait. And some of the diamond uniques are just crazy too. They're all so...unique. Clever, too.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"

I can't wait. And some of the diamond uniques are just crazy too. They're all so...unique. Clever, too.

Which is it?

Process of elimination, my friend.

Step 1: which looks totally fucking badass?
step 2: eliminate all the others.
step 3: knowledge gained.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"

You, sir, are super crazy!
"
Zahndethus wrote:
"

You, sir, are super crazy!

Crazy is his middle name.
Sweeping Maid
"
Chris wrote:
"
KwayZee wrote:
Is there a time frame where GGG will be rolling out new Uniques? It seems the game is slowing down a bit and having more loot to find is always a fun and exciting thing. Any dev's have an idea about this?

The first version of 0.9.9 doesn't contain any new uniques. When we get time to add some more (hopefully soon), we'll deploy them in a minor update like 0.9.9b or 0.9.9c for example. There are many ready that Diamond Supporters have designed.

It's now almost 0.9.9E... no uniques :(
IGN: HucksIsBackYo
RIP: BlueWafflin http://www.twitch.tv/bakerlive/c/3688290
RIP: HucklesMcKnuckles - Vaults of Atziri naked to fit more loot, exile spawned.
RIP: HucksMcBlasty - Tempest bullshit
"
It's now almost 0.9.9E... no uniques :(
I'm guessing they'll be introduced with the patch that activates Shadow. If not.. we'll probably have to wait for .9.10

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info