New Uniques?

Is there a time frame where GGG will be rolling out new Uniques? It seems the game is slowing down a bit and having more loot to find is always a fun and exciting thing. Any dev's have an idea about this?
IGN: KwayZeeWitch
"
KwayZee wrote:
Is there a time frame where GGG will be rolling out new Uniques? It seems the game is slowing down a bit and having more loot to find is always a fun and exciting thing. Any dev's have an idea about this?

The first version of 0.9.9 doesn't contain any new uniques. When we get time to add some more (hopefully soon), we'll deploy them in a minor update like 0.9.9b or 0.9.9c for example. There are many ready that Diamond Supporters have designed.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Nvm, Chris answered.
Last edited by FaceLicker on May 7, 2012, 6:31:24 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
KwayZee wrote:

The first version of 0.9.9 doesn't contain any new uniques. When we get time to add some more (hopefully soon), we'll deploy them in a minor update like 0.9.9b or 0.9.9c for example. There are many ready that Diamond Supporters have designed.

Wonderful news. I do hope that patch b and c are not scheduled several months after the mainpatch though, i'm too excited for that.
"
cavemandiary2 wrote:
Wonderful news. I do hope that patch b and c are not scheduled several months after the mainpatch though, i'm too excited for that.

Typically, minor (letter) patches are released in the days (one or two weeks) following the release of a major patch. They're used to fix balance issues and bugs with the new patch as well as add some content that may not have been quite ready to be deployed with the main patch (like the unique items mentioned).

From past precedent, I expect we'll see 2-3 minor patches this week before the Open Beta weekend. A few more released over the weekend if any major bugs show up and another patch or two next week.
Forum Sheriff
"
Chris wrote:
"
KwayZee wrote:

Thank you for clarifying! More Loot is always nice to find and grind for so. As long as the loot keeps getting updated and changed, the game will always be interesting for me =D

I am sure this is true for most players as well.
Been playing the beta fairly regularly for months now, have two MOC characters, one level 68 the other level 63 and Ive found the sum total of 1... yes 1... unique - EVER. And I wouldn't mind but its not even very good.

So forgive me if adding new ones doesn't exactly set my world on fire :)
"
RodHull wrote:
Been playing the beta fairly regularly for months now, have two MOC characters, one level 68 the other level 63 and Ive found the sum total of 1... yes 1... unique - EVER. And I wouldn't mind but its not even very good.

If you can't find them! Buy them! :)
Legacy Ladder: RavenXX Ranger 75
Legacy Ladder: RavenX Ranger 75
"
RodHull wrote:

Believe me, I have only found a couple of low level ones myself. But if there are more out there then the odds change correct? Not to mention the ones we have now with the exception of like 4, aren't really worth finding...
"
RodHull wrote:

try and get some more Rarity.
I've had the same problem for a long time.. I hardly got any good gems, or good loot.. I decided to remove a gem from my Ice Spear combo (Ice Spear + 4 supports), and put in a Rarity Gem.. 5 min after I added that gem, I got a Unique item! one hour later I got a second unique!

So when ppl say that you should focus on Quantity instead of Rarity, I'd say... Try and balance it out a little (like equal amount of each) :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info