[3.13] Morph's Cold Split Arrow Deadeye - All-round Build

Hey guys! If you are looking for a bow build with fast clear and good single target - this is for you.

Gameplay:
Sirus AL9
The Hidden Invitation
Maven
Full Deli Canyon

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/uyqxdHHE

Pros:
- fast clear
- good single target
- if monsters are not dead or frozen - you are durable enough to take hits
- scales extremely well with support

Cons:
- can't do ele reflect and no leech maps
- not a starter build (unless you know what you are doing, but then you probably would not be reading this right now)

Bandits:
Help Allira

Pantheon:
Lunaris
Garukhan

Gearing tips:
Bow
Any phys bow with decent attack speed and crit will do (try to get 500 pdps+). I like Maraketh the most, but thicket, spine and imperial will work very well.
How i made my bow:
Buy a bow with high %increased physical damage and high flat physical damage and open/removable prefix.
Use redeemer exalt.
Remove whatever you added unless it's a cold modifier.
Craft "Can not roll attack modifiers"
Augment cold and remove/add cold for t1 phys as cold
Clean up undesired suffixes and multimod with attack speed and crit chance/quality to finish a good budget bow.
Otherwise craft "Prefixes can not be changed"
Augment attack and remove add attack to get attack speed roll that you are happy with.
Augment crit and remove/add crit for crit multi
Craft crit chance/quality

Helmet

Starkonja's Head with split arrow enchant will do nicely. If someone really wants similar to mine helmet, and does not know how to make one - i'll explain on request.

Armor

Awakener's Orb guide
Awakener orb together explody and attack crit armors.
Remove undesired mods. Non crit to crit can clean any suffix off as long as you have 3 suffixes (crafted ones work as well). If you got bad prefix - you can try non influence to influence.
If you did non crit to crit to clean suffixes - you might have/want to do it twice to get spell crit and power charge on crit.
Remove spell crit with remove caster.
If suffixes were clean - craft "can not roll caster mods" and augment crit.
Block suffix and augment caster for +1 curse.
Add or remove/add life until satisfied.
Craft/augment resist you want.

Amulet

Buy a base amulet ilvl 82+ with t1 life and t1 crit multi. If you can get accuracy as well - even better. Other mods need to be easily removable.
Use redeemer exalt.
Remove whatever you added unless it is a cold prefix.
Clean up undesired prefixes, craft "can not roll attack mods" and fill up suffixes.
Augment cold and remove/add cold until t1 cold penetration.
Augment phys and remove/add phys until t1 phys as cold.
Clean up undesired suffixes.
Augment attack and remove/add attack until t1 accuracy

Quiver

Buy a base with t1 life, t1 elemental damage with attacks and removable other mods
Use redeemer exalt.
Clean up prefix, craft "can not roll attack mods" and fill suffixes.
Augment phys and remove/add phys untill t1 phys as cold.
Clean up suffixes.
Augment crit and remove/add crit for crit multi.
Augment resist you want.

Boots

Buy a nice looking boot with open prefix.
Use redeemer exalt.
Remove what is necessary and augment crit for elusive

Gloves

Buy a nice pair of gloves with temple mod.
If you want to copy my gloves - try to get ilvl 76-79 glove, ideally with temple mod and t1 life.
Fill prefixes with something other than attack mods (defense, crafted mana)
Clean undesired suffixes.
Use warlord exalt.
Augment influence and remove/add influence until culling strike (only 3 influence suffixes available at that item level).
Use maven orb. If it fails - go back to previous step.
Once culling strike is elevated - augment attack and remove/add attack untill t1 attack speed.
Clean up undesired prefixes.
Augment phys and remove/add phys for t1 flat phys.

Rings

Buy base rings with t1 life, t1 elemental damage with attacks and any other desirable mods.
Augment phys and remove/add phys for t1 flat phys to attacks.
Use redeemer or hunter exalt on one of the rings, remove what you added if it is not desired, and augment/remove/add caster for elemental weakness or frostbite on hit.
Use warlord exalt on other ring, remove what you added if it is not desired, and augment/remove/add crit for crit multi.
To add accuracy - craft prefixes can not be changed and augment/remove/add attack.

Belt

Ryslatha's Coil, The Nomad, rare belt.

Let me know if i missed something important. I will keep an eye on this topic, but best way to ask questions would be to catch me live on Twitch.
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Mar 22, 2021, 7:23:52 AM
Last bumped on Feb 23, 2021, 7:56:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info