10 path of exile beta key give away rusty heart?

Hi.. i think i should win beta key because i really wanna try this game out i hear a lot of good positive things about it and i hope i could help support GGG as much as i can and i'll be happy doing it with a friend such as u in the future (i hope) because the fact u giving a chance for people to try it without any return shows us how supportive are you :). BTW i like and i commented on your video and as a tekken fan i shared there a little story of me and my friend about it. my nickname there is sm4rtncute.
For of all,thanks for the opportunity.

Im a lil' bit maximalist player you know,beta testing really fits to me. I did try many games even in alpha or beta phase before with good success i think.

Doing Beta is a part of deciding for me about playing the game after release or not. Looking forward to this ,watched many gameplays and trailers already .

I know programming and learned hard matchematics in my school so i know this random pick up system has a really poor chance for us to get in.
Random generator can choose the same number tiwce or more depending on the cpu clock, many fake or unused accounts are still in picking up list etc facts decrease my chance to shine even more.

If u pick me i will do my best ingame, and sure its fun to play with me,coz im honest and everything i think is on my mouth^^

//Vid watched and commented by me ( rankerz77 )
Last edited by Rankerz on May 7, 2012, 4:35:34 AM
I want to play this game so badly, i have no more things to do right now, and i waiting so long for beta key, i check my email every day for months and still nothing.
I don't know a real good answer to play this...but i always play games in that style,like diablo and i have experiences in meele class and a always pick warrior class or something like that.And that could realy help you ya?
well i can give you a simple answer its just not a game but when i play i like to communicate! I spent more time being in a party enjoying the time with other's passing time talking i mean chatting in text box. you chooce me and you will gain my friendship!
Pick me. I'm a huge Diablo 2 fan. 'Nuff said.
Last edited by Jayecifer on May 8, 2012, 1:45:56 AM
Loved playing co-op in d2, can't wait for PoE. Would love a beta key! :)
'picking up people in the next few hours ' lies.

Fake thread guys
Hi there! I'd love to try out this game, I'm currently blasting my way through Torchlight to keep my mind out of going insane over may 15th)). The game looks deservingly great, even more so after seeing a few reviews.
Hello,really wanna test something like PoE,couse after D2 I never meet so interesting game.Hope you see it,tnx and gl all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info