10 path of exile beta key give away rusty heart?

the winner has been selected and have been pm congrats to the winner
Last edited by heavydrop1 on May 9, 2012, 6:52:21 AM
and btw post ur answers here !
haha well u saw my answer! ill game with anyone who like cooping. want to try the game before i invest even tho it looks sweeeet. got plenty of time to play each day too :) hope to see u soon
I'm going to go straightforward man. I deserve a beta key because I really want to play this amazing game. I think it looks better than Diablo 3. Also, cool Tekken vid.
Until Gw2 there will be alot of time to kill, might as well help GGG test some things out in the meantime. Its a good alternative to D3 as it stand and id like to see how it grows.
I would like a key so i can play with anyone that is wanting to play, i prefer to play coop games rather than single. I have plenty of time to play and would really appreciate having a chance to play the game. I have already watch a friend of mine play for a bit and that just makes me want to play one more. I have played many games that have been d2 like including d2 and this one seems to be the best.
posting this here again since i am not sure which one you are reading since you got 2 of the same topics posted in 2 different sections

use to play rusty hearts back when it launched into open beta and as for the reason been looking for a while now for a game similar to D2. I have played torchlight and the other arpg's but just wasn't the same as D2. Hoping GGG can pull this game off.
I would most certainly co-op. I played during the open beta weekend and had loads of fun. I'm just a poor college student seeking an easy way into the beta without giving up $10 of the food budget. lol
Well i guess i just like the game really much. I've played it during the open weekend and to be honest thats the game i will be playing once it is released. I've played D3 and DW2, but compared to PoE i can honestly say those games are years behind PoE. For the first time in my gaming life i've seen everything i ever wanted in a game like this - trade for goods not for some kind of currency, and balance between classes - the skill gems. So i guesss thats it i want a key because the game is just too awesome to miss.

Greetings,
Rado
Giev meh dat keyz!
I love the tremendous skilltree of PoE and would really love to see how that works out ingame. Sadly I joined a bit of late as I haven't heard much about the game until recently but I'm eager to play as right now I don't have much games to keep myself busy and this one seems to chain me in front of my comp for quite a while.

~thumbs upped your video and leaving a comment~

I loved Tekken series and Eddy was one of my favorites. Hwoarang had cool kicks as well but haven't played that much with him, prefered King's grabs over that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info