How big will 0.9.9 be?

I have to update two clients on my wee 1.5mb connection, wanted to know how big the download will be to update. If such a thing is known yet.
Kilts for Templars <tm> - Our mission is to replace the ancient Greek toga worn by the Templar with a kilt. It fits the theme of Wraeclast better, and it fits the voice of the Templar.
Pretty big. Probably around 1Gb.
Forum Sheriff
Is 8 may still target ETA?

Will we get some info or patch notes today?

I ask only because there was promises of big info last week and info about patch and state of the game in last week = ZERO.

PS. GGG i think thats best time to hire CM or smth..

"
WippitGuud wrote:
I have to update two clients on my wee 1.5mb connection, wanted to know how big the download will be to update. If such a thing is known yet.

Just a reminder, if you update one of the clients you can then just copy the Content.ggpk file to the other client to save downloading most of the update again.
"
Kabraxis wrote:

PS. GGG i think thats best time to hire CM or smth..

There is a Community Manager, if that's what 'CM' stands for here. Her name is Samantha and she's been very helpful in her role since taking it. Not nearly as 'visible' as some games' CMs but then again, she doesn't have to be. The devs themselves usually play the role traditionally delegated to CM here, with their regular posting and correspondence.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Thomas wrote:
"
WippitGuud wrote:

Just a reminder, if you update one of the clients you can then just copy the Content.ggpk file to the other client to save downloading most of the update again.

Thanks Thomas, good to know.
Kilts for Templars <tm> - Our mission is to replace the ancient Greek toga worn by the Templar with a kilt. It fits the theme of Wraeclast better, and it fits the voice of the Templar.
I was wonderin' the same thing, let us pray the update is small and its contents enormous.

$15/gig after I go over my limit... :)
Last edited by suavij on May 6, 2012, 10:57:25 PM
"
suavij wrote:
I was wonderin' the same thing, let us pray the update is small and its contents enormous.

$15/gig after I go over my limit... :)

D:
Where do you live? That sucks man.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
"
Troya9202 wrote:
Fuck it, are they waiting for Christmas to release this s*it?

As long as GGG releases a great game that polished from the start and not buggy, does it matter?

Edit: I just realized he's but a troll spamming the same thing on all the treads. Had I known, I wouldn't have acknowledged his existence.
Last edited by RWTD_Burn on May 7, 2012, 5:42:27 PM
"
RWTD_Burn wrote:
"
Troya9202 wrote:
Fuck it, are they waiting for Christmas to release this s*it?

As long as GGG releases a great game that polished from the start and not buggy, does it matter?

Check troya's posting history, Burn....
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info