[3.15] Pure Elemental Dancing Duo, currently not updated.

"
ComeOverHere wrote:
The final build, when all the necessary things have already been collected, of course, is good. But lvl it up gradually collecting things is a torment. I'm so sick of dying on the map multiple times. After a gladiator where I could pass red maps at 70 levl without dying, this build makes me suffer ))

It does require a bit more attentive playstyle in the beginning. You're right that it's not the easiest build to first play with. It is not a tanky build by any stretch of the imagination, but once you get more familiar with what can kill you it shouldn't be that bad.
"
queebl wrote:
What do you do about freeze/bleed/etc?

Edit: also this looks awesome, ive always loved the duo. i have like 10 ex to my name so im gonna see if i can get this to work. seems like it would be great for the ultimatums, just running around while they clear everything.

Freeze you can remove with the writing jars. These count as mana flasks so with the Essence Extraction notable you can remove elemental ailments.

Bleeds I've never really had a problem with. You could have a corrupted jewel in there with corrupted blood cannot be inflicted. But your evasion is so high, you don't really get hit with attacks at all.
Does the rings have to be redeemer?
"
Multijuice wrote:
Does the rings have to be redeemer?

The rings I have are harvest crafted. They are redeemer to roll the 25% minion damage prefix. They are quite difficult to get so I'd probably just get good rings without the minion damage prefix.
Just wanted to say that I'm currently playing this and it is a ton of fun! Memey and strong is always a plus in my book. So thanks for posting it!

Any ideas/thoughts on how to further min max it from your 3.13 character? Timeless jewels, unnatural instinct, bizarre corruptions? Just for the fun of it :)
"
Lordkrolm wrote:
Just wanted to say that I'm currently playing this and it is a ton of fun! Memey and strong is always a plus in my book. So thanks for posting it!

Any ideas/thoughts on how to further min max it from your 3.13 character? Timeless jewels, unnatural instinct, bizarre corruptions? Just for the fun of it :)

Awesome! I'm very happy to hear that :)

I'm currently not playing this build, so I haven't thought much yet about possible upgrades. At the end of 3.13 I felt that there wasn't much options to further max other than maybe going in a completely different direction with the build.

I might go back to playing the build a bit later in the league. I'm happy to discuss any changes you might think of. Just let me know here or contact me on discord.
I hope to get a lucky drop on a Dancing Derwish, got one in Ritual and tried it out a bit. It was interesting, love this weapons/things that have an ability's builtin! Playing Scion/Whispering Ice now, as second build in Ultimatum, and running trough the game! :) Not zoom,zoom but I like to loot and get some time looking around. Thank you for the build idea Lucrus!
Oohh.. Look at that!
"
KurtVresig wrote:
I hope to get a lucky drop on a Dancing Derwish, got one in Ritual and tried it out a bit. It was interesting, love this weapons/things that have an ability's builtin! Playing Scion/Whispering Ice now, as second build in Ultimatum, and running trough the game! :) Not zoom,zoom but I like to loot and get some time looking around. Thank you for the build idea Lucrus!

You're welcome! I would definitely suggest trying it out. If you're playing SSF it might be quite difficult and time consuming to get it to a satisfactory level though.
So far within about 3 days I have gotten all of the gear except for the amulet and the rings. All with about 2 exalts as well. My current issue is that I reaaaly dont want to design a tree. Could I get a picture of the passive tree please? Or if there is one, explain to me how to find it? Thanks.
How would you suggest pathing on the current tree for levelling? With such a low total life pool, seems everything is quite stretched out but all looks pretty core at the same time to survivability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info