Community Designed Divination Card - Place Your Vote!

Which category of item should the card redeem for?

Blueprint
224510.23%
Catalyst
12435.66%
Harvest Labyrinth Offering
288313.14%
Specific Map
8864.04%
Specific Winged Scarab
332615.16%
Watchstone
1136251.77%
Poll closed
Blueprint would be my choice.
"
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
hullusable wrote:
don't let harvest labyrinth reward lose!

I'm genuinely curious. Why would you want that?

Because it and winged scarabs are the only things that can't be easily obtained on the list.

I don't understand why everyone voted watchstone tho because watchstones are literally the easiest farmed items on the list, where you get 1 every 10 maps on a specific regions.

It's not like they'll be giving out the best rolled watchstones with the card. A random watchstone from a random region with random roll will be shit because you already have so many watchstones from running maps already.

It's obvious most people don't play the game for more than a week.
Winged scarab would probably be the best option due to how rare they are.
"
hullusable wrote:

I don't understand why everyone voted watchstone tho because watchstones are literally the easiest farmed items on the list, where you get 1 every 10 maps on a specific regions.

Simple answer, user percentage. The more people use the item the more it becomes more relevant to them. All players who reached maps used a watchstone, so it becomes more relevant to them compare to other options. How many people do you think actually used winged scarab or harvest labyrinth offering compare to watchstones?

When it comes to popularity which is the main driving force of the voting system, what is relevant to them always has a bigger impact on how they vote. A logical choice might be the best choice, but not everyone can think logically.

Take a look at what happened on the last MTX community design, Cyclone won, what skill do you think always on the top most used skills in every league?
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
That's awfully nice of lowkeyripper. Kudos to you for letting the community decide on this.
My fanworks thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2868617
My hideout showcase thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077898

AI "art" isn't art, it's theft.
I'm between watchstone, winged scarab or blueprint(depending if any reveals done or not)
aa
Last edited by Saquu on Jul 29, 2023, 11:14:04 PM
Voted for the harvest labyrinth thingy. Read that as getting a Harvest labyrinth recipe 'item' that you can store in your harvest crafting bench thingamajig.

Ah well, cheers @ Lowkeyripper for showing so much support for the game :)
Filthy casual PoE player. Still don't understand half the mechanics even after 3 years of playing in the different leagues ;)
interesting
Would really love to get some unique blueprint.
Wanted: Div card that isn't rare as F and is not trash.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info