Community Designed Divination Card - Place Your Vote!

Which category of item should the card redeem for?

Blueprint
224510.23%
Catalyst
12435.66%
Harvest Labyrinth Offering
288313.14%
Specific Map
8864.04%
Specific Winged Scarab
332615.16%
Watchstone
1136251.77%
Poll closed
Of course, most will vote for watchstone, that's the most useful among the selection.

Speaking of community design, what happened to the previous MTX community design?
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
A Div card that gives Lucky Deck which gives Stacked Decks.

Oh wait, that's already a thing because Div cards are Evil. =D
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"
boyandroid wrote:
Speaking of community design, what happened to the previous MTX community design?

My exact thoughts. What about the community designed MTX?

Any updates???
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on Feb 18, 2021, 8:45:49 PM
I'm pretty sure it will be watchstone.
no more card, destroy some no valuecard please
Hideout!
corrupted watchstone?
A harbinger watchstone that works! YAY POGGIES!
How does one go about purchasing the ability to design a div card, or is that different than this?

I read something in the core Atlas supporter pack that they're no longer doing this apparently? Didn't even know it was a thing.
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
hullusable wrote:
don't let harvest labyrinth reward lose!

I'm genuinely curious. Why would you want that?

Because it and winged scarabs are the only things that can't be easily obtained on the list.

I don't understand why everyone voted watchstone tho because watchstones are literally the easiest farmed items on the list, where you get 1 every 10 maps on a specific regions.

It's not like they'll be giving out the best rolled watchstones with the card. A random watchstone from a random region with random roll will be shit because you already have so many watchstones from running maps already.
Last edited by the_overmind92 on Feb 18, 2021, 10:36:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info