3.15 NERFED | Ultimate boss Killer | One shot doryani's fist(ing) Chieftain | Infinite DPS

"
superpocan wrote:
"
Padashuruar wrote:
Okay, so I'm a retard, I've bought items before changing accedancy and totally forgot about 100% fire res from it.
So I have 2 free suffixes right now, either on ring or ammy+ring. Anything I could use these suffixes for? I'm either dumb or I do not see anything "superb" I could change fire res to.

You can just use formless inferno helmet to boost your armour with it :)

Was thinking about it, but helm gives 40+ cold res. Cannot change it. I guess I could get %light damage on rings instead of fire res.
I'm wanting to try this as my second character this league. I normally follow more in depth guides (nothing wrong with this guide at all!) So when you say to follow a life slam build till lvl 68 im not really sure what to do. Do I not follow your POB till I hit 68 and then do a heavy respec?
Had more time to play build, the damage feels fine when you are lucky with RNG, but it's to slow for my taste.
Selling my gear for 15 EX (bought everything for ~20EX, most of pieces are with near max rolls) if anyone is interested. Res capped, attributes capped. You can PM me in game, I can show pieces of gear you are interested in.

@padashuruar
Yeah, So I tried the divine flesh.
Didn't work out too great.
The jewel added lightning resistance and removed some dex :D
Managed to try fix these issues but the survivability didn't improve :)
Thanks for the suggestion though!

How about a Eyes of the Greatwolf Greatwolf Talisman? It converts 100% of lightning to cold.
"
deeLyo wrote:
Yeah, So I tried the divine flesh.
Didn't work out too great.
The jewel added lightning resistance and removed some dex :D
Managed to try fix these issues but the survivability didn't improve :)
Thanks for the suggestion though!

How about a Eyes of the Greatwolf Greatwolf Talisman? It converts 100% of lightning to cold.

Divine flesh works better, than rare talisman or eyes of the greatwolf, because it mitigates damage not only from hits.
You needed to cap your chaos res to get the survivability from that node.
Last edited by superpocan on Feb 27, 2021, 9:00:20 AM
Is talisman annoint needed or just happens to be what you got?
"
medlin1 wrote:
Is talisman annoint needed or just happens to be what you got?

It's difficult to make your own awian twins talisman - pretty random stuff with low chance to get what you need (Jorgin level 2 in research), so take any awian twins with good stats and any appropriate annoint.
Mine is pretty random one.
I must say that the DPS and Sustain is really nice with that build...and that feeling with "THE TOUCH OF GOD!!" is amazing.

But do you have any idea what is the really luxury items we can get to raise our dmg even further?
"
Anaroin wrote:
I must say that the DPS and Sustain is really nice with that build...and that feeling with "THE TOUCH OF GOD!!" is amazing.

But do you have any idea what is the really luxury items we can get to raise our dmg even further?

In my opinion we are somehow limited in our scaling, because we need tons of res on our gear, but of course we can have:

1) berserk enchant on our helmet
2) Lightning damage enchantment on boots
3) better rings with more flat light damage to attacks
4) t1 lightning damage to attacks on our jewels
5) Any damage annointment on our talisman if lucky
"
In my opinion we are somehow limited in our scaling, because we need tons of res on our gear, but of course we can have:

1) berserk enchant on our helmet
2) Lightning damage enchantment on boots
3) better rings with more flat light damage to attacks
4) t1 lightning damage to attacks on our jewels
5) Any damage annointment on our talisman if lucky

Thanks :) What corruption in gloves we should look for? Ele weaknes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info