Not receiving verification email.

Hopefully we can get some response soon
Last edited by Rawkfist on Aug 13, 2017, 2:12:11 PM
I am not receiving any emails. The verification code thing has been a hell but somehow I always found some patience. However, I have been unable to play the game since I dont get any emails. I have changed my email address to a new one and didnt get any mail about the change either. Is it really so difficult to fix this?
I cannot play the game.
Same here
added to whitelist but still not working,
Can i have a Steam verification link also please
Hello,

i have the same issues with my email some time now and i cant even link my PoE account to Steeam nor change my email on the PoE site ,'cause i won't get any verification email from PoE. I've sent letters to support and no answer from them like 3 days now. I understand the time difference and weekends and all but still i'd like to change the email for my account since i think it's related to the problem.

Best wishes.
i was receiving the emails yesterday but not today. same issue as you guys now no verification email sent
Not recieving unlock email. Tried many times. Relog/resend etc
ign: ithrowitcomesback
I still can't recieve my unlock email . I have tried 2~3 times . It still doesnt work .

Need help ~~

Edit : I have recieved three unlock emails at 9:32 . ty
Last edited by kaltyen on Aug 29, 2017, 9:34:06 AM
Haven't been able to log in for a week and its been taking 5 or more days just for support to ask me another question they could have in a previous email, thus costing me another several days of wait time. Really disappointing service I must say.
They are usually quick, i think this could be a difficult issue. Haven't been able to login today, support mailed me asking to put their address in contacts, but it didnt help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info