Not receiving verification email.

"
Tiggy wrote:
"
Tiggy wrote:
Hi,
Same for me too, I contacted the support by mail and i'm waiting an answer.

Bye,

Problem solved, unlock code received, thanks

Congrats! You had my hopes up. Nope, still waiting.
Hi, I have the same problem tried to change this adress contact@grindinggear.com to white list and that they dont put the mails in junk folder on my outlook account and gmail account. I tried to send and email to the support on both my account, just can't seem to find any respond. I would appreciate much if we can fix it somehow. Its been 4 days since and i tried multiple time, but it just won't work.

Thank you.
Good luck. I've been trying to get my email verified for OVER A YEAR NOW and every time I submit a request to support, I get a different person who asks me the same damn stupid questions and after I send the information, I never hear from them again.

Worst support ever.
"
Good luck. I've been trying to get my email verified for OVER A YEAR NOW and every time I submit a request to support, I get a different person who asks me the same damn stupid questions and after I send the information, I never hear from them again.

Worst support ever.

I just had a quick look into why your mail is not being delivered. The domain of your given email address does not have a MX DNS record. This means that our mail server cannot send mail to you.

Is the email address on your Path of Exile account valid? I don't imagine you would be able to receive other mail with the above being true.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
"

Worst support ever.

I just had a quick look into why your mail is not being delivered. The domain of your given email address does not have a MX DNS record. This means that our mail server cannot send mail to you.

Is the email address on your Path of Exile account valid? I don't imagine you would be able to receive other mail with the above being true.

No and it hasn't been valid for over a year. I have no access to that account. That's the issue. Every time I've emailed your support to get a new address added, I answer a series of questions from some random support person and then they never respond.

Funny after I posted this someone contacted me. I guess the only way to get issues resolved with GGG is to whine on your forums.

I'll be glad if it gets fixed, but frankly, your support sucks.
This problem doesn't really fit into the context of this support thread, but I hope you're successful in sorting this out with support.
same problem here
Hello, same problem here. resent multiple times, looked into spams... nothing
HEy please sent me verfication mail i don,t become this on my new mail adress

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info