Error opening file: Metadata/Pet/Pet.ot

Was searching for a solution but the best would be to backup your gamefile before this but, I didn't have the knowledge before to do it.

Well The story is, I was home with some friends and wanted to show them is awesome game. I patched it, went online but the loading was immense.

When I got it, everything was normal. I ran around in town and was about to teleport to a location where I could slaughter some enemys.

It took some time to teleport but when I arrived, I was dead.. I couldn't do anything, it was like the game froze. It later shut down and now I am getting this error.

I have never experienced anything where an online game causes troubles on your local files. Is there a quick solution or do I have to download these 3-4 GB on my 2mbit all over again for 10-12 hours?

Last edited by maj0ren on May 6, 2012, 6:39:14 AM
I found the log files. I've taken out the part where I start the client to where it shuts down.

http://speedy.sh/JXyYY/log-error.txt

Hope this will help a bit.
I would uninstall, delete the game folder, redownload.

But, LONG LOAD times generally mean LOW RAM or resources on the computer...Video Ram included.

You might check your computer for other issues as well.
CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+
Ram : 4GB Kingston PC2-6400 5-5-5-18
Mobo: Abit KN9-Sli (NF570-Sli chipset with Realtek Audio)
GPU: ATI HD4670 1GB
HD: Maxtor 20GB - OS - Seagate 500GB - Games / Storage / PageFile
Network / ISP: Wired / Cox Cable
No issues on my computer more than Win7. I randomly had a long loading time before this happened.

Guess I have to wait 12h to play again.
Wow, mine didnt take that long to download.

Are you also playing on a Wireless?

You might also check the HDD using the Error-Checking tool.
CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+
Ram : 4GB Kingston PC2-6400 5-5-5-18
Mobo: Abit KN9-Sli (NF570-Sli chipset with Realtek Audio)
GPU: ATI HD4670 1GB
HD: Maxtor 20GB - OS - Seagate 500GB - Games / Storage / PageFile
Network / ISP: Wired / Cox Cable
It is a 3GB download. Using a cable instead of wireless network generally speeds up the download A LOT!
Don't read my signature!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info