0.9.9 Screenshot - Unique Totem Boss

Interesting. Spark at melee range would be hell for people without lightning resists.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
"
SpudOfDoom wrote:
Interesting. Spark at melee range would be hell for people without lightning resists.

That's a pretty commonly used tactic. My fire witch used to use Fireball with Multiple Projectiles at point blank range to decimate boss mobs in Chaos.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
"
SpudOfDoom wrote:

That's a pretty commonly used tactic. My fire witch used to use Fireball with Multiple Projectiles at point blank range to decimate boss mobs in Chaos.

One word.

RakafuckinNishu.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
so this week comes assasin with 099?

Just reread. 099 comes with shadow ealrier than the weekend
sweet
Last edited by fatfrumos on May 7, 2012, 8:51:53 AM
0.9.9 will be deployed in the next day or two. The Shadow will be enabled on Friday.
Forum Sheriff
Damn you Chris! Now I can't say I've never been to 4chan before. Oh well it was worth it
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
Looking forward for the public Weekend. I plan to make a Marauder. Seems the devs threw in another challenge for me ^.^ So anxious to fight this thing.
"
Chris wrote:
Don't worry, none of the alpha testers violated their NDA. I did post that to the 4chan thread :)

While I wished I could have posted it to the main forum, giving small external groups of fans occasional nice gifts of small exclusives is a gesture that lets them know that we appreciate their support and also encourages our internal fans to be aware of the other sites.

There's plenty of awesome coming this week, I promise :D

4chan is probably THE biggest fan group you have and it's not half as "bad" as outsiders often want to make it look like. It's just that only the "bad" posters on there get all the outside recognition.
The dumb is strong in this one
"
NotSorry wrote:
Damn you Chris! Now I can't say I've never been to 4chan before. Oh well it was worth it

Why all the hate? There are many help- and resourceful boards around there, like the cooking, fitness or travel section.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
"
gesichtspalme wrote:

4chan is probably THE biggest fan group you have and it's not half as "bad" as outsiders often want to make it look like. It's just that only the "bad" posters on there get all the outside recognition.

This.
Without 4chan, I would have never even heard of PoE. The constant threads about how PoE is the true successor to D2 lead me to this game and to supporting it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info