0.9.9 Screenshot - Unique Totem Boss

Chris posted a 0.9.9 screenshot on 4chan a few hours ago:

Link to the thread:
http://boards.4chan.org/vg/res/4131881

The level of awesome is off the charts.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Not sure why, and if Chris would post this on 4chan rather than their official forums.
Shoep - Default league Ranger
Peohs - Any other class or character i play.
Jhuvik - My Marauder
Merialeth - My witch
"
Shoep wrote:
Not sure why, and if Chris would post this on 4chan rather than their official forums.

I do not think any of the handpicked alpha members would violate the alpha NDA and impersonate him. There have been dev posts on 4chan since the beginning of the beta, this is not something too special.

Ooooh, that boss hurts! Be careful around it.
RIP Bolto
For the record, I have serious doubts that Chris posted this. There is no link to the official forums, but there is a link to a small Steam group with a less-than-official name. It also doesn't seem to have Chris' writing style.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
For the record, I have serious doubts that Chris posted this. There is no link to the official forums, but there is a link to a small Steam group with a less-than-official name. It also doesn't seem to have Chris' writing style.

Nobody said Chris opened that topic.
We are talking about these two posts:

http://boards.4chan.org/vg/res/4131881#5088376
http://boards.4chan.org/vg/res/4131881#5088923
Last edited by dust7 on May 6, 2012, 8:11:31 AM
Kuduku will tear you up if you aren't ready for him.
Forum Sheriff
"
Shoep wrote:

Totally..

Well now, this is the first thing I've seen from 4chan that is actually worth my time. Not sure why'd he'd lower himself to post in such a place, but maybe I'll have to start browsing it now. :/
"
Silty wrote:
Not sure why'd he'd lower himself to post in such a place, but maybe I'll have to start browsing it now. :/

Maybe because the 4chan community has been supporting this game a lot. The developers have been shouting out to /v/ since the beta started and gave out a lot of keys. GGG simply cares about their user base, which includes 4chan.
Last edited by Helionova on May 6, 2012, 2:46:30 PM
Don't worry, none of the alpha testers violated their NDA. I did post that to the 4chan thread :)

While I wished I could have posted it to the main forum, giving small external groups of fans occasional nice gifts of small exclusives is a gesture that lets them know that we appreciate their support and also encourages our internal fans to be aware of the other sites.

There's plenty of awesome coming this week, I promise :D
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info