[Ritual 3.13] TotemPuller's Ice Trap Saboteur - Ultimate Boss Killer - The Feared 6-man solo carry

"
FLCL99 wrote:
Build lost around 15-20% damage with the patch right? So i guess it's still very very strong.

Yeah + wand trigger craft nerf (probably not worth using anymore... might be but I doubt it), and rage stacks a bit more difficult to keep up due to Chainbreaker nerf. I think it's still definitely worth going for div berserk despite the nerf

In any case it seems the build is certainly very much viable still
"
TotemPuller wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:

"
Is the loss of divergent berserk combo too big for this build? Thanks

Yeah, build dead.

far from dead LOL

I know :D I was just trolling as the same question was literally asked a few lines above and people that are too lazy to even scroll up 5 centimeters piss me off :D

In terms of total nerfs:

- Trigger wand activation up to 8 seconds from 4
- Cluster Jewel nerf in terms of 1% less chance to double damage and 1% less Ele-Pen
- Divergent Berserk / Chainbreaker Nerf
- Frost Bomb cold exposure nerf

overall, yeah - as far as I checked it it is about 20% less DPS which is still more than enough to completely obliterate endgame with just a bit of gear. For the new way Chainbreaker works I think it is worth looking into ways to get some cost reduction / more mana regeneration to slow down the loss of rage. For single boss encounters we start with a full bar and just oneshot them anyway until phased/dead, for the multiboss-encounters I think mana-reg and cost-reduction can help keeping up rage a bit longer but as mentioned earlier, even without berserk the build is perfectly allright doing those encounters.
"
Vennto wrote:

I know :D I was just trolling as the same question was literally asked a few lines above and people that are too lazy to even scroll up 5 centimeters piss me off :D

In terms of total nerfs:

- Cluster Jewel nerf in terms of 1% less chance to double damage and 1% less Ele-Pen

overall, yeah - as far as I checked it it is about 20% less DPS which is still more than enough to completely obliterate endgame with just a bit of gear. For the new way Chainbreaker works I think it is worth looking into ways to get some cost reduction / more mana regeneration to slow down the loss of rage. For single boss encounters we start with a full bar and just oneshot them anyway until phased/dead, for the multiboss-encounters I think mana-reg and cost-reduction can help keeping up rage a bit longer but as mentioned earlier, even without berserk the build is perfectly allright doing those encounters.

Solid assessment. I should update the build for 3.14 and I will if enough people show interest. More importantly, I'll be playing a completely different build next league (also a boss killing build).
"
TotemPuller wrote:
More importantly, I'll be playing a completely different build next league (also a boss killing build).

Tell us more. :)
"
TotemPuller wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:

In terms of total nerfs:

Solid assessment. I should update the build for 3.14 and I will if enough people show interest. More importantly, I'll be playing a completely different build next league (also a boss killing build).

Thanks Vennto for the tldr !

I hope an update, I want starter with this build ^^
Last edited by VidarNanowish on Apr 14, 2021, 2:53:01 PM
please update this build for 3.14 and any clue about you new build you will play?
Interested in this build for 3.14.
Why Anomalous Ice Trap vs Divergent Ice Trap?
Anomalous Ice Trap Penetrates (0–5)% Cold Resistance
Divergent Ice Trap Freezes enemies as though dealing (0–100)% more Damage
I feel like Divergent gives us more damage.
"
evol wrote:
Why Anomalous Ice Trap vs Divergent Ice Trap?
Anomalous Ice Trap Penetrates (0–5)% Cold Resistance
Divergent Ice Trap Freezes enemies as though dealing (0–100)% more Damage
I feel like Divergent gives us more damage.

You are not going to be freezing bosses like Maven and Atziri. For trash mobs and T16 map bosses, no noticeable difference.
"
Vennto wrote:

Main problem with new Chainbreaker, is that you can't cast a skill if you don't have enough rage, so it will be clunky.
Last edited by iDielord on Apr 15, 2021, 3:01:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info