[Ritual 3.13] TotemPuller's Ice Trap Saboteur - Ultimate Boss Killer - The Feared 6-man solo carry

"
Aniki1412 wrote:
How would you level this build? You start with traps or stormblast mine oos and take ice trap at 28? Never played traps and don't know gem links while leveling for it

You can level with any gem you like until you can use ice trap
hey, amazing guide, what is the ascendency order?
"
thog21 wrote:
hey, amazing guide, what is the ascendency order?

Perfect Crime
Chain Reaction
Pyromaniac
Born in the Shadows
At the end i decided to craft my own gear and these are some of the items i have done so far but i have a couple of questions on each of them.

The best way for me to get -9 cold to nearby enemies on the helmet is by spamming remove cold add cold?

And for the belt should i just craft % increased damage on the bench or is it better to Aug crit for '' Gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike ''?

The build is jut amazing and i thank you in advance for your reply!
Last edited by Aeterc on Apr 3, 2021, 8:28:32 AM
"
Aeterc wrote:
At the end i decided to craft my own gear and these are some of the items i have done so far but i have a couple of questions on each of them.

The best way for me to get -9 cold to nearby enemies on the helmet is by spamming remove cold add cold?

And for the belt should i just craft % increased damage on the bench or is it better to Aug crit for '' Gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike ''?

The build is jut amazing and i thank you in advance for your reply!

For the helm, while you have 1 suffix, bench craft cold resist (lowest tier is fine) and aug cold. If it doesn't hit -9 cold pen, remove bench crafted cold res, remove cold using harvest craft, then repeat.

For the belt, 20% increased damage from bench is a solid choice. You can also add redeemer influence and craft 30% cold dmg.
Last edited by TotemPuller on Apr 4, 2021, 7:58:54 AM
Worked perfectly with that method thank you! i'm also in the procces of making my last slot wich is gloves and i was wondering if the inc dmg with hits against chilled enemies does anything for us

Last edited by Aeterc on Apr 4, 2021, 7:14:06 AM
"
Aeterc wrote:
Worked perfectly with that method thank you! i'm also in the procces of making my last slot wich is gloves and i was wondering if the inc dmg with hits against chilled enemies does anything for us

gz! and no it doesn't because are not hit hitting the mobs with traps, traps hit the mobs. only time it can help is when you hit mobs with frost bomb. you can try adding spell damage (easiest) and go for +1 frenzy and/or culling like I did for more damage potential.
Could you make a League start pob? I assume you dont take crit nodes before lvl 80 or so. Would love to see ur pathing early on!
It seems like a lot of the gear for this will be really tough with the harvest nerf. Things like the amulet, the wand, and the shield all seem really hard to make, but maybe you just settle for cheaper versions?
"
tootyman2 wrote:
It seems like a lot of the gear for this will be really tough with the harvest nerf. Things like the amulet, the wand, and the shield all seem really hard to make, but maybe you just settle for cheaper versions?

You can make it work and clear all contents in the game with cheap rare items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info