Lost my progress due to shit servers

I just opened a conqueror map with Zana, and the servers shut down. Logged back in and the map device was without portals.
I lost all my conqueror progress, all the time and maps I spent on it.
This just killed my morale and I'm done with this league.
How can this be so [Removed by Support] we lose all portals all the progress when a server goes down. My god [Removed by Support].
Rant over, see ya all, hopefully this won't happen to you!
Last edited by JC_GGG on Feb 11, 2021, 12:30:22 PM
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2021, 9:30:11 PM
Yeah True, i have same problem. Die 3 times in row bcs DC :(
Shake it off. It was fun getting to that point, or you wouldn't be playing. It will be fun again if you let it.
I had 2 crashes today in 30 minutes.
Lost one harvest so no biggy.
Pretty much this, lost every contract I had open - as soon as I returned to rogue harbour to trade, dump contraband, whatever, portal gone as soon as I turn around.

Lost a Zana mission in a weird way. I had a vaal area, an abyssal depths, and a zana. I did the abyssal depths and suddenly it said "Mission failed - you cannot access this instance as it is no longer the most recent child instance" when I went to do the zana. And the vaal area had Failed to connect to instance.

So not only are the asset databases hosed (item loss, item duping, rollbacks, and undoing conqueror progress) but the instance managers are fucked (maps disappearing or portals closing, parent/child instance tracking fails, etc).

This may be related to a change they seemingly made in good faith this league: Alva and Jun don't host portals they automatically open them on the map device for you.

Perhaps this happened because the code is now inherently less stable at handling parent/child instances (e.g. more than one type of portal opening up in your HO).

It doesn't pass the sniff test and it needs looked at.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Dude, that's nothing. I lost ten mirrors during the last rollback.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
im 5% away from finally getting my first character in standard to 100

im gonna no-life the last little bit of this stupid grind today. if i die due to a crash now im probably gonna lose my shit.

fortunately all of my crashes so far lately have been at my hideout.
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on Feb 11, 2021, 4:23:08 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Shake it off. It was fun getting to that point, or you wouldn't be playing. It will be fun again if you let it.

It was not fun. That's why I'm complaining. Like wtf?

"
Moridin79 wrote:

RIP. I remember when I lost my first 10 mirrors this league: :(
Not having fun, you should quit. What would possess you to spend your time doing stuff that wasn't fun?
"
ThIsIsToXiN wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

It was not fun. That's why I'm complaining. Like wtf?

"
Moridin79 wrote:

RIP. I remember when I lost my first 10 mirrors this league: :(

yeah ggg no refund policy is evil, i lost 20mirrors this league to server issues.

Rollback deleted mirror worthy items which i crafted during those 10minutes.

I can live with no refunds for items, but other games gift people something.

In this case convert 1 stash tab to premium tab would be good step for ggg reputation, it adds no stash space to people, promotes QoL of stash tabs to ppl that did not experience it and serves as little "sorry for the big long lasting performance issues bros"

It is also just 15points, which is less than dollar of value.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Feb 11, 2021, 5:15:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info