Nice to meet you

Hello, a pleasure to meet you all.

I've spent a great deal of time lurking the forums and reading through Path of Exile's game mechanics, implmented, planned or otherwise and I saw a real potential in the game. I've watched videos of people playing it or just further highlight parts of Path of Exile and I was all but sold.

All in all, Grinding Gear Games has earnt my endorsement and I'm highly anticipating it's official release.

I look forward to playing with you all.

Your West Islander friend
Spoiler
It's a New Zealander joke

NuclearRaven
うにゅ?
Welcome :)
Those who beat their swords into ploughshares, will plough for those who have not.
Welcome, great to see fellow Diamonds and all other supporters who see logic in why GGG deserves support.
Last edited by Neokolzia on May 5, 2012, 9:11:08 AM
Welcome (over)board, and thanks for your support of GGG and PoE! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Hi welcome.
Back in black
I hit the sack
I've been too long I'm glad to be back
hi and welcome =)

or as you say in your local tongue,
(I speak fluent Australian, lol)

by jingo's mate, its bloody bonza ta meet ya' cobba =D
:: sƃuıɥʇ ɟo ʎɔuɐʇsuoɔ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʎʇılɐǝɹ lɐuıɟ ǝɥʇ ǝq plnoʍ sıɥʇ ʎɐʍɐ ʇǝƃ
plnoɔ ƃuıɥʇou ʇɐɥʇ os plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ uı plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ǝpıɥ oʇ ǝɹǝʍ noʎ ɟı ʇnq ::
Mate, that's awesome. Great to see people jumping in deep right away and making the big pledges.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Gday! (Sorry, DasRoach, but you were a tad off ;))

Glad to see a Kiwi getting a shiny, shiny Kiwi. I've spent the majority of my generally baseless, hedonistic life slinging mud and sheep jokes at all the New Zealanders I know and it is their great credit that none of them have killed me yet.

GGG and PoE make me wish, sincerely, that Australia had anything anywhere near as cool to be proud of in terms of the ARPG scene.

Not to mention movies. You gave the world The Lord of the Rings, we...shot the Matrix and the new Star Wars trilogy.

...yeah. Sorry about that.

Looking forward to seeing what sort of unique you come up with, too!

PS I think I've seen you in global chat. Nuclear Raven is not a name easily forgotten. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 6, 2012, 7:37:21 PM
if the OP says they're a West Islander then I would assume they are indeed Australian.

unless we (NZ) have somehow drifted west a hellava lot :/

edit: And welcome!
Last edited by ualac on May 6, 2012, 7:59:18 PM
Oh, god. I am such a dingbat for not getting that. North Island, South Island...Australia. Crap!

...Still, I do like to remind the world in general how much we Aussies like to give it to the Kiwis, and they return it just as happily.

At least two Aussie diamonds then. Nice!
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on May 6, 2012, 8:04:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info