Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

sold, disregard
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 2, 2021, 9:42:34 PM
Hey guys, i'm quitting BA so i'm selling my leftovers. Feel free to PM me

I've been reading through the thread a bunch, as the build definitely caught my eye. I'm done with ritual league, but barring any crazy nerfs, I definitely want to play this build next league. The leveling section of the guide is pretty barebones. How does this function as a league starter? Can it do whites and yellows without Xoph's and Berek's for the first few days of a new economy? Or would I be better served leveling as a flameslinger or something, and transition to this build once I have those items?

"
Yunnyunn wrote:
"
Coatesy wrote:
Does anyone have any footage of this build with the 11 mil PoB?

Interested to see how that version fars against end game. The high budget of the other PoB is intimidating with my thr low time I can play

I have a version very very far from the min-maxing one and here is my build in action against the Conqerors and Sirus (AL 9 of course) : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/930517204?t=00h02m25s

My build : https://pastebin.com/vE5AZwxX

Thanks for that dude, impressive! How much ex do you think you've thrown into it?
Not sure about that guy's specific investment, however:

The budget version of the build is running around 30 exa right now.

Mostly the medium clusters are 4 exa each, and you need 4, then Enlighten support is another 4 exa, Xoph's is 3.5, and an astral chest base is I think still like 2-2.2 ex.

Misc stuff will run you probably another 3 exa but after the items above the variance is high; I got a couple lucky self-crafts on rares reducing my cost significantly, but bought an anti-corrupted blood primordial eminence for I think 2 exa so I wouldn't have to deal with that later.

However I haven't bought the 16 exa in medium cluster jewels yet, so I'm hitting around 2 million dps, and the build is actually doing quite fine versus T15-16 maps just because the damage application is fantastic.

I think with the mediums I'll hit maybe 8 million dps, then I need to optimize rares and a watchers eye to get higher, since I'm missing basically all dot damage multi on rare items.

Currently crossing my fingers that I'll be able to harvest chaos spam my way to at least one of the damn fire clusters while I work on finding crafts for my rare bases.
"
yakri wrote:
Not sure about that guy's specific investment, however:

The budget version of the build is running around 30 exa right now.

Mostly the medium clusters are 4 exa each, and you need 4, then Enlighten support is another 4 exa, Xoph's is 3.5, and an astral chest base is I think still like 2-2.2 ex.

Misc stuff will run you probably another 3 exa but after the items above the variance is high; I got a couple lucky self-crafts on rares reducing my cost significantly, but bought an anti-corrupted blood primordial eminence for I think 2 exa so I wouldn't have to deal with that later.

However I haven't bought the 16 exa in medium cluster jewels yet, so I'm hitting around 2 million dps, and the build is actually doing quite fine versus T15-16 maps just because the damage application is fantastic.

I think with the mediums I'll hit maybe 8 million dps, then I need to optimize rares and a watchers eye to get higher, since I'm missing basically all dot damage multi on rare items.

Currently crossing my fingers that I'll be able to harvest chaos spam my way to at least one of the damn fire clusters while I work on finding crafts for my rare bases.

Thanks for that. The budget version runs around 10mil and that guys PoB had around seven and still dropped conquerers and sirius pretty quick. Good to know
What makes the amulet best in slot? Considering golem buffs doesnt stack and we use 5, why do we need 9?
I'm working on crafting the gloves. So far I've got T1 dex, life, fire multi, fire res and have to craft my prefixes at this point in time.

What is the best damage option for the build? I think if I aug cold I can easily get added cold damage to attacks; same thing with lightning. Should I go for phys, lightning or cold?
hello, my elemental resist are by chance equal what about using a wise oak instead of the taste of hate ?
"
ozark74 wrote:
hello, my elemental resist are by chance equal what about using a wise oak instead of the taste of hate ?

elemental penetration does nothing for an ignite build. so no.
but that is a common mistake

found another way for second curse ;) i think i can reach 7 k life now with 22 mil + dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info