Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

Hey guys, going to stop this league and do a last meme build beforehand so selling this for those that might be interested !
@Morelikeew

Good call on the elder influenced chest as a base instead since we can get the 2nd curse through awakened hextouch.

I started crafting a new elder chest this evening and made some really nice progress on it;

I will remove the cold and replace that with chaos resist, remove/add the lightning until its tier 1 and then divine the bejebbies out of it until its nearly perfect across the board.

Im just relieved to have have the elevated physical conversion and t1 life % mods back on together.

DO NOT PASS UP EXCHANGE FOSSIL HARVEST CRAFTS, ALWAYS HAVE STACKS OF TRASH ONES TO SWAP.

I just got a stack of Fractured Fossils at 2am trading in 20 metallic fossils, got 17 Ex.

Ive gotten a stack of bloodstained ones before aswell, you can make a really good profit, keep an eye out for those in your groves.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 2, 2021, 4:51:21 AM
Hey everyone.
I was looking at craft of exile and i was wandering, is it possible for me to have a shaper body with phys taken as cold and phys taken as light?
"
Blutspakt wrote:
anima stone with just two primordial? is it worth?

noone?
"
Blutspakt wrote:
"
Blutspakt wrote:

noone?

Look at the amulet, it is also primordial. So you get 3 primordial items and with it you get an extra golem
Last edited by Lobbert on Mar 2, 2021, 6:31:46 AM
"
Lobbert wrote:
"
Blutspakt wrote:
"
Blutspakt wrote:

noone?

Look at the amulet, it is also primordial. So you get 3 primordial items and with it you get an extra golem

now i see. thanks

Min Maxing this build is probably the most fun i ever had in poe , and i am playing since it came out.
Thx for the base guide @hardprimat.

I will have to do same more crafting (not trusting other ppl with my gear , so i need to find harvest myself) so there are some low resists.

when i try to level i replace the annoint with disciple of the unyielding thx @JcoH35

for bossing (maven,sirus , uber elder) i replace headhunter with the obvious dyadian dawn and the bereks grip with a vermillion dex life minus mana cost ring- near free burning arrow.

maven was incredibly easy (died to memory game tough because i have the memory of a goldfish)

watchers eye: anger extra damage as phys ,50 % fire damage when anger ; faster dots when malevolence

The main "difference" with my approach are 2 small life clusters , i am at 6 590 hp now. way more with bossing setup
It feels great leveling to 98 was a breeze. 1 death from 97 to 98. ( no breach runs)

Things i wanna mention (just my opinions):

The burning arrow dot on helm is a huge damage boost it allowed me to lose dmg on other pieces/tree and get up to 6,5 k hp.
With that helm u lose the possibility to run flesh and stone though.

-mana cost on jewelry this i such an amazing qol and u can fully spam without ever using a mana flask.

imo pierce is heavily overrated as i stated before, i tested 3 (current) and 6. mainly in simulacrums(lots) and heavily choosed 80% deli maps.
i dont feel any difference at all. 3 is plenty, getting more should if at all be the last upgrade. i personally am not even looking for it anymore on a quiver.

i heavily suggest a bit of aoe though. I felt the 10% on helmet and will try to get some more

arcanist brand- curse - combustion, wave of conviction.

I cant suggest that combo enough, when it really counts ( want to level but do juiced metamorphs guardians etc) u do not want to stand next to them casting woc.
It felt so much safer just casting the brand where the enemy will appear dash awaay blast and generall direction of enemy and it will fall over in 1 to 2 seond anyway ;)
I feel that this combo made me effectively more tanky then anything else i could get here.

Note: i am not saying my way is best way , plz critic/suggest where see fit.

Also: PLz ggg make this league a 4 month league i dont want it to end. Its so much fun !!! best league ever by a mile

edit : i see some people with the elemental quality enchant on the bow, this is always a dps loss when i check it in pob . Am i missing something here?

also despair seems to give quite bit more damage then ele weakness when i check on pob and i barely see it used

Last edited by karlklaps on Mar 2, 2021, 9:03:06 AM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
@Morelikeew

Good call on the elder influenced chest as a base instead since we can get the 2nd curse through awakened hextouch.

Very nice! Exactly the kind of thing I had in mind.

"
Lobbert wrote:
Hey everyone.
I was looking at craft of exile and i was wandering, is it possible for me to have a shaper body with phys taken as cold and phys taken as light?

They all share the same ModGroup, so no, you can only have one of them on an item. Once one is on there, it blocks all other versions.

Hover over the number to the right of the mod in Craft of Exile and it will show which mods it blocks (or right-click on the mod to add it to the item and it will highlight in orange which mods it blocks if you're in Exalt mode.)

"
karlklaps wrote:
Min Maxing this build is probably the most fun i ever had in poe , and i am playing since it came out.

also despair seems to give quite bit more damage then ele weakness when i check on pob and I barely see it used

I was tempted by either Despair or Poacher's Mark personally. I'm pretty sceptical of Flamm/Ele Weak in places where it matters, but that's what testing is for I suppose.
Does anyone have any footage of this build with the 11 mil PoB?

Interested to see how that version fars against end game. The high budget of the other PoB is intimidating with my thr low time I can play
"
Coatesy wrote:
Does anyone have any footage of this build with the 11 mil PoB?

Interested to see how that version fars against end game. The high budget of the other PoB is intimidating with my thr low time I can play

This would be nice to know what to expect while gearing up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info