Burning Arrow Chain Reactions // 30m DOT DPS // Faceroll all content

"
Akiass wrote:
build looks good just want know if u craft it yourself those pieces or buy it if u craft it how ? would be awesome if u explain (sry about my english suck iknow)

I plan to give a crafting guide on each single piece, as I crafted all pieces by myself. Only important thing to focus on at the beginning is to hit at least 185 dexterity via Gear / jewels / passives
"
Im also playing an elementalist burning arrow build but its completely different, its evasion based (phase/phase acro, jade, quartz) and i want to switch to your build because i feel like im lacking damage, even tho i have 5 million in PoB, mapping is great even in T16 juiced maps, its just that in bosses it feels kinda lacking (its a bit slow but not like it takes me 1 minute to kill a guardian)

do you have recommendations on what piece of gear to start switching? here's my PoB up-to-date, you can also check my profile.

https://pastebin.com/iF2T67AX

Great build!

Your approach is very different in the tree, than my setup. So if you have many regrets you can avoid the re-leveling ;-)

I would focus on:
-Getting Golem setup via Amulet / Primordial Harmony x2 / anima Stone / 2x Minion cluster jewel with primordial bond

This gives you a nice defence + damage boost. The missing dex can be supported by putting

in the bottom cluster jewel setup. I recommend also running a mana flask to get a cheap cinderswallow + taste of hate.

With the change you should also replace your helm to a blizzard crown, as it provides more damage than the AUL helm but also allows you to have resistances / craft dex

Last edited by HardPrimat on Feb 10, 2021, 12:13:28 PM
"
HardPrimat wrote:

Cremator only destroys corpses you kill with a hit. Your Burning Arrow has very low hit damage so always the ignite will kill the enemy not destroying it. Also destroying corpses kills your ignite prolif. But honestly I have no more issues with porcupines. (Keep in mind to skill the pantheon Soul of Lunaris for avoid projectiles and no dmg from chaining projectiles)

Ok, I see. Thanks for the reply. :)
What does berek's respite achieve that ignite proliferation support doesn't?
"
Karriane wrote:
What does berek's respite achieve that ignite proliferation support doesn't?

Ignite Proliferation creates a burning ground, at the spot, where the enemy died. That means it only kill monsters, that run into the burning corpse on the ground.

Bereks Respite Ignites Enemies nearby killed enemies. That causes a chain reaction over multiple screens as each killed enemy has a new "nearby" radius making the ignite chain.
Last edited by HardPrimat on Feb 10, 2021, 12:36:05 PM
Yo this looks really fun and a perfect change of pace from my fire bv chieftain that I've min/maxed and done all content with. You made this post on reddit at the perfect time for me cause I was getting a little bored with the league. I appreciate the detail and guide you put up rather quickly! Ty sir!

I'm assuming throwing on my hh will make getting the dex req. a lot easier, but will the hit in resists be hard to make up for?
"
Tramazings wrote:
Yo this looks really fun and a perfect change of pace from my fire bv chieftain that I've min/maxed and done all content with. You made this post on reddit at the perfect time for me cause I was getting a little bored with the league. I appreciate the detail and guide you put up rather quickly! Ty sir!

I'm assuming throwing on my hh will make getting the dex req. a lot easier, but will the hit in resists be hard to make up for?

Doing my best to handle all questions and requests ;-D

Headhunter actually fits pretty well for mapping, as every Dmg Aura (phys/cold/light/..) also increases the ignite damage. I still didn't want to loose the opportunity to push damage in e.g. Maven fights with Dyadian Dawn, that's why I set my build to be resi capped and fitting dex requirements without having a belt equipped. So i swap only for Maven + Sirus. Conquerer / Guardians etc. can easily be done with HH equipped.

If you are a fan of min-maxing you should really give this build a shot as every small later upgrades just makes you smile even more when you see bosses melt and chasing dead burning corpses :D
Last edited by HardPrimat on Feb 10, 2021, 1:13:16 PM
"
HardPrimat wrote:
"
Tramazings wrote:

Doing my best to handle all questions and requests ;-D

Headhunter actually fits pretty well for mapping, as every Dmg Aura (phys/cold/light/..) also increases the ignite damage. I still didn't want to loose the opportunity to push damage in e.g. Maven fights with Dyadian Dawn, that's why I set my build to be resi capped and fitting dex requirements without having a belt equipped. So i swap only for Maven + Sirus. Conquerer / Guardians etc. can easily be done with HH equipped.

If you are a fan of min-maxing you should really give this build a shot as every small later upgrades just makes you smile even more when you see bosses melt and chasing dead burning corpses :D

Thanks for the quick response, sounds awesome, and who doesn't love a good min max! This build certainly has higher potential for bosses than fire bv, as I can't get past 8m dps without dipping under 5k health which is a no go zone for me. Excited to max this build like you have.
Thanks for sharing the build! Leveling atm. Feels super smooth. Could you explain your gems setup plz? Should I use CWD for defence?
Great guide, build looks very nice, going to try it out.

One question: Can we sacrifice some DPS by swapping one of the "Blowback" or "Cooked Alive" Notables on cluster jewels with "Fan the Flames" and then open up the ring slot by dropping Bereks? Or is the Berek Ignite mechanically different from Fan the Flames?

Just trying to open up more options for HP. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info