[3.14] Aurastacking SRS, Destroy the endgame! Aurabots check this out!

Out of curiosity, how does the victario's chest interact with the phys dmg reduction from guardian ascendancy? Do you still get it?
You dont sadly :/

If your entire focus is tankiness then you can replace the victar with a rare chest or a Saqwals nest. Ive done this setup for deeper delve bosses where one autoswing can instakill you if you dont have enough phys mitigation and es

For 100% delirium its kinda scuffed though and you should use victar.
Last edited by maomh55 on Feb 24, 2021, 8:32:59 AM
can you add a section, what flasks are you use ?
Could you explain how to craft the weapon? (budget version)

Thank you
Okay, budget weapon crafting guide! Buckle up bc I wrote this like you've never crafted before and it's hella long. Before you read the guide make sure you have "advanced mod descriptions" bubble checked in options and are comfortable pressing the alt button while hovering over an item to see the tier of mods and whether they are prefixes or suffixes. I also wrote this assuming you know what prefixes and suffixes are, what dual influence is, and what currencies do.

I did my weapon with an Awakener Orb.

First you want to prepare the two bases.

Buy a 6 linked BATTERY staff of ilvl 82 or greater. If you don't have room for another mod on it scour, transmute, regal to get it to have 3 or 4 mods. Then buy a Redeemer's Exalted orb and slam it on the staff. If you get the mod "auras from your skills grant 4% increased damage" then you're done. If not scour, transmute, and alt/augment until you see the mod then regal. If you get a second redeemer mod try annulling it offer bc annuls are cheap right now. If you don't succeed need to scour, transmute, and alt/augment again til you get the mod again then regal again and hope you don't get a second redeemer mod again. When you have a rare staff with the auras increase damage mod and no other redeemer mods you are done. This is your first base your auras base.

The second base you will buy; the ilvl and links do not matter for this one. Buy a generic staff (NOT a war staff. it will say staff or warstaff under the item's name) with the mod "socketed gems are supported by level 1 fortify" on it AND no other elder mods. You can tell if something is an elder mod by highlighting the mod with your cursor and seeing if it says "of the elder" or "eldritch" to the right. When you have a generic staff of any ilvl with the socketed gems supported by fortify mod and no other elder mods you are done. This is your second base the fortify base.

Next, buy an awakener orb.

Proceed carefully because you can mess this part up. You must click on the bases in the correct order! What I do is I line up the awakener orb, the fortify base, and the auras bases left to right in my inventory. First right click the awakener's orb then left click the fortify base then left click the auras base (if you set it up the way I do in your inventory then you are moving from left to right as you click). If you did it correctly you should have a 6 linked battery staff of ilvl 82 or greater that is elder/redeemer dual influenced and has the mods "socketed gems are supported by level 1 fortify" and "auras from your skills grant 4% increased damage to you and allies." Hopefully it also has room for a crafted prefix or a harvest removeable prefix. If you need to harvest craft off one of the prefixes to make room for the crafted prefix do so.

If it doesn't have room for a prefix or if no prefixes are harvest removeable you can try to annull off a prefix (again anull orbs are cheap so might as well risk it). If you can't anull it off you need to scour and alt/augment until you get the prefix of the fortify mod and the suffix of the auras mod. At the point regal and hope to innocence you have room for a craftable prefix or can make room via harvest crafting.

You can move onto the bench crafting phase when you have a rare 6 linked battery staff with both the fortify and the aura mods on it with room for a prefix.

Next you need to benchcraft "minions deal increased damage" onto your weapon. You will want tier 3 of the mod, which is discoverable in the temple of atzoatl in the Hatchery, Automaton Lab or Hybridisation Chamber. (Note my weapon only has t2 cause I keep forgetting to upgrade.)If you don't have the mod and no one you trust has the mod I suggest looking for a benchcrafting service on the forums. You want to use someone with plenty of vouches bc at this point your staff is somewhat valuable and you don't want to be scammed out of it. It's polite to take all gems from the sockets and have the cost at the bench (4c for this craft) and the fee or a tip ready. I recommend tipping like 15c unless you're rich then go wild. Trade them the staff, the bench cost, and the tip/fee all at once and let them do the rest.

At this point you should have a staff that looks like mine (except t3 minion damage instead of t2). Congrats!

I will note that depending on your luck the weapon can take more currency to craft then described in the budget guide as that description seems to be either theoretical or what it cost OP when they made an example weapon.

If you need more help post your questions, hit me up in game at gallant_aurasmacker, or discord gallantblues#2653. If worst comes to worst I can walk you through the process.
I know I'm not Scion - but I'm working out a way to do this with Witch Necromancer. Mind checking out my char Shadow_Arrmy (ritual) and seeing if you see something wrong? I currently can't get all the auras in. I know I'm missing one of the 1% jewels.
My current POB

https://pastebin.com/3s9SmudE
can you add leveling gems/tree?
Hello man!

I will be doing your build next sunday, I totally love it.

I have a lvl 100 scion, with no items and gems whatsoever, and around 500 exa budget which can be extended with time, i guess.

For my budget, can you recommend the way to go? Should I get 3-passive voices first, or I can sit with 5-passives? Can I just safely copy all your POB with gems and jewels and just remove extra ES/life from tree till i can afford better voices?

Are there any difficulties tat can await me on my way that I might not have noticed?
"
gallantblues wrote:

If it doesn't have room for a prefix or if no prefixes are harvest removeable you can try to annull off a prefix (again anull orbs are cheap so might as well risk it). If you can't anull it off you need to scour and alt/augment until you get the prefix of the fortify mod and the suffix of the auras mod. At the point regal and hope to innocence you have room for a craftable prefix or can make room via harvest crafting.

if you annul aura like me, you can craft staff back with fossils. Bound+Prismatic+Jagged is cheap option. You can add Faceted and remove Primsatic if you have budget (24c per 1 at the moment).
Last edited by lippuringo on Mar 1, 2021, 4:37:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info