[3.14] Aurastacking SRS, Destroy the endgame! Aurabots check this out!

Fara: As i see it i gain more dps using my aura setup in your POB aswell
"
maomh55 wrote:
Fara: As i see it i gain more dps using my aura setup in your POB aswell

Just disabling curse gems, enabling generosity + emp, removing minion damage on ring, enabling curse from it, and damage goes lower :D
Last edited by faraddox on Feb 22, 2021, 1:56:10 AM
Rechecked all conditions and items again. Here is what i have with generosity setup:

Here is blasphemy setup:

Both with flasks active (enemy on consecrated ground by bottled faith), against a9 sirus.
Last edited by faraddox on Feb 22, 2021, 2:02:30 AM
I am a bit confused, looking at the original PoB, and I don't understand how yo u get 100% freeze immunity. I can see none from cluster jewels (only chill) and you have 49% on boots and 25% on gloves.

What am I missing?

Also, does % chance to avoid chill stack with chance to avoid elemental ailments?

Thank you!

It's so expensive to get end game upgrades :/
"
shabanotti wrote:
I am a bit confused, looking at the original PoB, and I don't understand how yo u get 100% freeze immunity. I can see none from cluster jewels (only chill) and you have 49% on boots and 25% on gloves.

What am I missing?

Also, does % chance to avoid chill stack with chance to avoid elemental ailments?

Thank you!

It's so expensive to get end game upgrades :/

Currently i have: 48% on boots, 25% on gloves, 25% on helmet, rest are from anomalous purity of elements. Actually no need in anomalous as soon, as i divine my boots, so i can swap all purities for penetration for example, but getting all of them with 21 20 would be too expensive for me. So i'm just leaving all as it is.
And yes, they stack: chance to avoid elemental ailments gives all - avoid chill, freeze, shock, ignite.
Last edited by faraddox on Feb 22, 2021, 2:07:10 AM
Ahhhh anomalous purities! Gotcha, thank you :)
You seem to have a ring with both 35% minion damage and 25% minion damage im assuming this is just to compare?

So you are comparing a ring with these prefixes

p: Minion damage
p: ES%
p: ES
s Curse on hit
s: something
s: endurance charge

p: socketed gems ( are you using this mod twice then ? )
p: ES%
p: ES
s Delve minion damage
s: something
s: endurance charge

if youd use two of these rings it means youd ditch one suffix for 3+ level of gems on vitality which is not a value trade.

You can also easily roll curse on hit with aug caster.

the dps charts you linked seems way off to what ive seen at best it using this scenario that you've built its 133k dps versus 132k dps, you can use the extra suffix slot to gain more value for the build ( getting a attribute such as int would be nice and just add more minion damage on the tree if youd like )
Last edited by maomh55 on Feb 22, 2021, 2:37:59 AM
Mind you using eleweak+blas does make your mapping a lot smoother so if you map alot then go for it.

You could even go so far as to not have the setup inside your victario's and sacrifice other things for example spider aura which has a higher chance of crashing you in your doing 100% delirious content etc.Alot of flexibility.

Your use of the delve mod is cool though as it does open up a lot of options using harvest o/
Last edited by maomh55 on Feb 22, 2021, 2:45:49 AM
"
maomh55 wrote:
You seem to have a ring with both 35% minion damage and 25% minion damage im assuming this is just to compare?

For screenshots - x2 with 35% when using blasphemy, x1 35% damage, x1 curse when using generosity (i just found little mistake while taking screenshots, that i had both, redeemer and delve minion damage mods on one ring, not affecting comparison tho).
There is alot of +2-3 to gems with 35% minion damage rings on market atm (seems like somebody is duping them by bestiary: fill mods, split, if second ring got both mods - just restore original with imprint). These bases make rings easier, just need to search for required stats for some time (saw alot with +3, damage, t1 dex/str). Just don't forget to filter out fractured ones, too much of them :D
Anyways thanks for amazing build! Enjoyed playing it and crafting gear. May be i'll return to srs later, but for now i want to try something else :)
Hey, how do you craft this godly weapon ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info