[3.14] Aurastacking SRS, Destroy the endgame! Aurabots check this out!

Personally if you dont have funds then just craft minion damage on your staff and call it a day.
After some tests in pob and ingame i found that awakened blasphemy + elemental weakness are better than empower 4 + awakened generosity :D And helps clearing even more than 21 20 elemental penetration gem. This also removes need of elemental weakness suffix on one ring, making ring, gems, and coloring victario (especially when corrupted) cheaper. While using blasphemy, ele pen gem is lower dps in both cases: default resistances and +#% elemental resistances map modifier, so just use ele focus as always.
Last edited by faraddox on Feb 20, 2021, 1:15:52 PM
Probably going to get some more physical reduction, taking alot for my liking at the moment.

8.2k ES and going, need to recraft helm prefixes and one of the rings =)

my gear so far
Spoiler

//zealotry for group play as i still like to play with them ( penance carry )

And also faraddox, i got myself a ring with ES maxES% endurance and the ele weak, still think its worth the swap on a +2 vic?
Could this be done with witch? I am currently doing something similar to this with my Necromancer - running 12 auras and carrion golems.

Also the video you posted - is that A8 Sirus?
Last edited by Skyhigh87 on Feb 21, 2021, 12:35:22 PM
"
Reafg wrote:
And also faraddox, i got myself a ring with ES maxES% endurance and the ele weak, still think its worth the swap on a +2 vic?

Checked +2-4 victarios, and got better damage with blasphemy in all cases. May be not worth if you are also carrying people as aurabot. Already sold 6 20 generosity and 4 empower :D So both of my rings now are going to be:
+3 to level of socketed gems
t1 flat es
t1 %es (crusader)
25-35% minion damage (delve mod, higher than redeemer)
str/dex/aspect
+min endurance charge

Almost finished first one, only need to re-add %es till t1.
Total 70% increased minion damage on rings feels too much to not take it :)

P.S. Your staff is insane! Gratz!
Last edited by faraddox on Feb 21, 2021, 10:40:46 PM
Awakened blasphemy + ele weakness compared to having a level 8 ele weak + empower and awak gen qualitied is less dps not sure how you compared, thats why my budget guide uses it but not my lategame setup.

if you want clear for map then be my guest! there are many other options to pick to increase our clear,its very flexible.

Grats on the gear ReafG!

skyhigh: this build can be done as a necromancer, check the budget guide for a better idea how to start off. You will not be as tanky as this build being a necromancer but your dps will be higher. Yes Sirus 8 but i can afk in sirus 9 storms aswell.

Last edited by maomh55 on Feb 22, 2021, 1:34:14 AM
How would you level this build since you wont have the mana to reserve for auras?
"
maomh55 wrote:
Awakened blasphemy + ele weakness compared to having a level 8 ele weak + empower and awak gen qualitied is less dps not sure how you compared, thats why my budget guide uses it but not my lategame setup.

Weird, because i was using your pob to compare :D I tried all gem setups, including melee splash for clear, ele damage for bosses, ele penetration. While testing blasphemy i used 2 rings with 35% minion damage (delve mod).
Ah, and i compared awakened 6 20 blasphemy + 21 20 ele weakness with 6 20 generosity + 4 empower. With my own +2 to auras victario and with your.
Here is pob, check it, may be i missed something:
https://pastebin.com/MdbyVgaP
Community fork works good with curse on hit items afaik.
For my own setup, i don't need anomalous purities atm, so i had space to add dread banner for additional bonus from auras + lowering monster accuracy.
Last edited by faraddox on Feb 22, 2021, 1:51:02 AM
Yea im using the original POB ive posted in this thread.

Make sure when you compare to always keep a level 8 elemental weakness active the original POB does not have that.

Then add in the Ele weak + blasphemy setup in body armour and deactivate them and the empower+Generosity

Then just compare the dps when you activate them in turn

"
How would you level this build since you wont have the mana to reserve for auras?

Level this as you would any aurabot, If you want to solo level then level as whatever you want and respec at an appropirate level.

If you want to leaguestart as a solo player with this then you can level like any minion user would, its not a great level experience but it can be done. will post a lvling guide in the future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info