[3.14] Aurastacking SRS, Destroy the endgame! Aurabots check this out!

HellO! I've been testing this build for awhile now and I can't seem to fit all the auras unless I add another medium cluster with pure guile in but that makes me not being able to reach 90% all res or even, 300% aura effect.. Can someone help me in checking out my build?
Also, my SRS dps seems to be kinda on the low side xD

POB: https://pastebin.com/npRqWG2k
Last edited by Yokox3 on Aug 20, 2021, 5:20:35 AM
Do you use aura effect timless jewel?
No I didn't as the guide did not mention anything about using timeless jewels. Do I need to use them somewhere? I am kind of bad at looking for timeless jewels...
Hmm, the guide might not Say that but this is common knolage amongue bots/stackers that now after the cluster nerft timless jewels are good way to get 300% effect. You can get aura effect on some notables from gloriuous vanity or elegant hubris.

Sorry for bad English enyway

Before 300% dont use determiantion just go fore max aura effect you can get.

To do t16 you can.have like +3 staff, lv 20 gems basic gear no determination and as much effect as you can if not 300 and you will.be fine. I did that coz i swapped as soon as i could and im a casual player now.
Last edited by madziar169 on Aug 21, 2021, 2:43:37 AM
Ahhh.. I am kind of new to this area of builds as I normally play on my other character and only made this one to clear harder contents such as being a boss killer. So it's better to go for a +3 staff than having my current staff?

Also, if I were to want to slot a timeless jewel into the tree, we will need to replace that energy from within?

Just replaced my might of the meek with a RMR version. And I do have this helmet as well
Last edited by Yokox3 on Aug 21, 2021, 3:39:59 AM
You need +2 to aoe or +2 to auras on gloves.or.helmet or corrupted boots to get 90 res at 300% aura effect

Get 21 lv auras
Get +1 or +2 corrupted vinctario
Change starting Points to attak speed and pathing to left sion jewel socket go thrue life regen. On boots and gloves you can get stun avoidence for some qol
Last edited by madziar169 on Aug 28, 2021, 3:37:17 AM
Where does all the physical damage reduction come from?
I've seen a few lvl 100 people this league using spectral spirits essence craft with the redeemer mod, both are suffix so how are they crafting this? do you just have to essence spam and get lucky?

related question would be whats the crafting process for the high tier version of the staff for end game

thanks
"
DeMoN_Go wrote:
Where does all the physical damage reduction come from?

From Guardian Ascendancy "Auras from your Skills grant +1% Physical Damage Reduction to you and Allies" if you have 300% aura effect that means it will be 3% per aura. For 10 auras that 30% physical damage reduction right there.

You can get a little bit more physical damage reduction through endurance charges by getting + minimum endurance charges on amulet and rings. (4% per endurance charge so up to another 12% physical damage reduction)

If you get a Divergent Determination then you gain armor based off of your evasion which you get from Grace and some from gear. And you can boost both armor and evasion using Defiance Banner which was added in 3.15
Anyone knows how to craft up a similar staff from the guide?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info