[3.14] Cyclone Staff 100% Fire Chieftain (Not being updated for 3.15)

Hey! Thanks for the build, Im loving your version since I can survive very well considering other builds I've seen. Im still looking for more ways to get more survivability, maybe get jewels with a better implicit, but I'm not too sure, this is my current gear:

Currently, pob says I have around 19m dps, damage is really good but any tips on how to get even more survivability would be welcome. :)
Awesome to see other people taking this build all the way! I've been able to clear most content, and only really get into trouble at super juiced 8 mod, 60+ deli maps. My build is pretty similar, except going with Anger and ancestral guidance clusters. Aspect of the cat is an interesting idea!

very nice, works well for me as a new player, hits really hard even without cluster jewel for budget reasons
I followed mathil's guide for a while, but I like the idea of using a large cluster jewel with overlord for fortify instead of supported by lvl 1 fortify elder mod or fortify support.

I'm currently running blood stance, HoAsh, HoP, precision, but if I can get a bit more accuracy I'll drop precision. Ideally I want anger so I can use 25% phys as extra fire watchers, but I'll need to find a solution to totem mana cost to manage it. Maybe blood magic support for totems.
Gear:

Other work in progress:

Pob dps is ~16m. Getting qual+ias craft on weapon and swapping in the large cluster gem and awakened melee phys for fortify should bring me to about 25m.
I'm also using Mathil's build as a guide and currently I'm around 12M with 100% fire damage. Currently around 6.3K life as well and some pretty nice pieces and others that are currently a work in progress.
Would love to see any suggestions on how to make my build better. :)

https://pastebin.com/YxcMyRDS

Think the next big purchase for me would be tailwind boots and culling spiked gloves.
"
LiquidLegend wrote:
I'm also using Mathil's build as a guide and currently I'm around 12M with 100% fire damage. Currently around 6.3K life as well and some pretty nice pieces and others that are currently a work in progress.

Think the next big purchase for me would be tailwind boots and culling spiked gloves.

Hey, for me it would be getting a helmet with the 18% protector enchant on. Its a MASSIVE dps upgrade and since 40% cyclone does basically nothing it would be a really nice upgrade for you.

Also replacing that level 32 ring would do a lot.
Last edited by Darksorrow90 on Mar 1, 2021, 4:33:55 PM
"
Darksorrow90 wrote:
"
LiquidLegend wrote:

Hey, for me it would be getting a helmet with the 18% protector enchant on. Its a MASSIVE dps upgrade and since 40% cyclone does basically nothing it would be a really nice upgrade for you.

Also replacing that level 32 ring would do a lot.

Yep, you read my mind. Got the helm with the enchant and accidently upgraded the ring with an implicit that works (still in the process of finding a keep prefix craft though so it'll get better).
But I'm probably most proud of my amulet and ring so far, haha.

Thanks for guide. Ima give this a shot. Played blade vortex until I made this.

Any idea best way to farm large staff jewel?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 2, 2021, 10:09:19 PM
Been awhile since i stopped by here, but im still at it. Killed all the the shaper guardians, elder guardians, elder, A6 Sirus (still havent' got the final phase down so im increasing Awakening level as i get better), 10 boss Maven fights, most of the Maven boss invitiations, and 0/1 against Maven (went into the fight knowing absolutely nothing). Almost got Maven too..... Heres my gear:

Still working on a Fortify staff and the rest of my gear. Should i focus on strictly on the crafting the staff or min maxing rest of my gear (rest of my gear needs lots of work)???

Heres my pastebin with Shaper DPS without Frenzy charges and Power charges (frenzy charges only generate on adds, and power charges arent consistent against bosses):
https://pastebin.com/22A9Egs8
Bumping this thread.

I will be using this as a league starter again and will update any changes I make etc. Build is still fantastic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info