[3.13] Durimon's Kinetic Bolt Deadeye, Erasing Map and Bosses, Super Fun

I wrote a quite thorough harvest crafting guide on my homepage.

Please refer to it before you get your gear.

I spent only 13 ex for all, but I would say you need about 18 ex for this build using harvest crafting.

Video

(All awk.9) Minotauer Full run, Minotauer with a poop wand, Conquerors melting, Sirus melting, Twisted Realm melting, Maven Melting:

https://youtu.be/_Xh6z5kDBGs

POB and English Guide:
http://durimon.com/%ed%8c%a8%ec%8a%a4%ec%98%a4%eb%b8%8c%ec%97%91%ec%9e%90%ec%9d%bc-3-13%eb%91%90%eb%a6%ac%eb%aa%ac-%ec%97%ad%ed%95%99%ed%88%ac%ec%82%ac%ec%b2%b4-%eb%8d%b0%eb%93%9c%ec%95%84%ec%9d%b4-%eb%af%b8%ec%b9%9c/
Last edited by bluewelkin on Feb 6, 2021, 10:43:28 PM
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2021, 12:52:35 PM
How would I scale this build further? Also how can I make it tankier without sacrifing damage? I don't understand the interaction or the play style here really.
Only just finishing levelling a version of this, and it doesn't necessarily mean it will carry into endgame, but it was the fastest, most OP levelling I've done in some time with a bit of twink gear.

Damage was as good or more than Hollow palm levelling, with the advantage of wiping the whole screen. Not sure how it plays without twink gear, but it's all cheap anyway.
Getting a set of abyss jewels lined up for each level range and using darkness enthroned would be even stronger, I didn't start using until lvl 45ish.

Will update once I've got into game properly and transitioned to CI.
I'm trying this build atm. Had spare gear on standard.
It's such a stresfull build.

DPS is fine. Things die fast.
But low CI and "only in combat" tankines is making it hard to enjoy.
You always need to watch your back , always fire, you cant relax.
Leftover mobs, heist mobs ,leapers.. they are all such PIA for this build.

Gonna give it a go few more days, and see If I can make it more enjoyable.

Anyway, thanks for a guide.

Last edited by MalaHara on Feb 9, 2021, 1:20:42 PM
Hi, is there any ways to improve survability? 7-8k ES + some deffence mechanics? (max block or something else)
IGN: Javana
Last edited by Orlog on Feb 9, 2021, 3:31:30 PM
"
Orlog wrote:
Hi, is there any ways to improve survability? 7-8k ES + some deffence mechanics? (max block or something else)

Max block would be a push without losing a lot of damage. Max block with glancing blows more doable, and you could get an es on block shield.

I'm working on a variant that gets ailment immunity and also gets a reasonable amount of block with a Rumi up. Gearing is incredibly tight though to get the resists as well as the ailment mods. Also grabbed +1 max Res due to the megalomaniac I got.

It's hard to get high es numbers using incandescent heart, though don't forget it is more effective es against elemental damage.
Would probably need to use a rare chest and/or rare helmet to push ES higher.
A couple of energy from naught cluster jewels could help too.
I'm at the aesthetically pleasing exact 6k es now, which isn't a lot for a CI build but it's hard to get much more on this build (was higher but dropped a bit of es for damage and getting blind on hit). Am 100% ailment immune too now.

Clear is great, and normal bosses melt. But endgame stuff is still a bit tricky, if you don't burst stuff down and run out of flasks the damage drops off a bit. My damage is also quite spikey, lightning is a big chunk of it and has a large variance. I might be better with some more cold/lightning in the mix.

Current gear

I can't fit a mark of the shaper in, though the flat and spell damage on my ring is comparable. I'd like to not rely on ring for resists ideally so I can swap in Sibyl's for handling reflect. I could fix by dropping in a rare belt when needed, but would have to handle mana leech somehow.

No resists on the gloves causes the problem, but when I rolled T1 accuracy and int on the gloves I had to use them. Got a similar pair with dual Res and accuracy I was using.
Should let me drop a few levels on precision, which gives a bit more mana free.

Next I'll probably try and squeeze in a transcendent flesh, Crit multi is pretty low at the moment. Need to level first and stop dying against t4 harvest bosses though!

Did a little theorycrafting and switching to occultist jumped dps to 4.1m
pastebin if anyone wants to check it out: https://pastebin.com/TD2Yr15q
Gonna run it for a bit and see how it does.
IGN: DigresiveSin
"
Carlovski wrote:

I can't fit a mark of the shaper in, though the flat and spell damage on my ring is comparable. I'd like to not rely on ring for resists ideally so I can swap in Sibyl's for handling reflect. I could fix by dropping in a rare belt when needed, but would have to handle mana leech somehow.

You can try to solve mana issues by using divergent KB, it gives +2 mana on hit at +20Q

"
SafetySpoon wrote:
Did a little theorycrafting and switching to occultist jumped dps to 4.1m
pastebin if anyone wants to check it out: https://pastebin.com/TD2Yr15q
Gonna run it for a bit and see how it does.

Imo,
This maaaay be ok for bosses , but for clearing you'll will need to switch to GMP or LMP ( instead of AWCD ).
Deadeye has 2 more projectiles and 30% chance of bouncing.
You'r gonna need that on Occultist if you don't get PB.
And you'r at -90 dex,so some compromising has to be done.

I cant really tell from POB how build works,have to try it.

Looking forward for your feedback
Last edited by MalaHara on Feb 13, 2021, 11:05:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info