[3.13] Peak life Necromancer -- 12k life, 7k+ regen/sec, delete everything

Does zombies have lvl like spectres? Cant find any info with zombies stats on gem lvls 20/25/30 etc...
P.s. poe wiki has no info
Last edited by nocheatsinlife on Mar 3, 2021, 4:01:17 PM
"
Does zombies have lvl like spectres? Cant find any info with zombies stats on gem lvls 20/25/30 etc...
P.s. poe wiki has no info

The Raise Zombie gem itself has levels, which controls the stats of the Zombies.

The Zombies themselves though I do not believe have a level on to themselves. The level all comes from the Gem that creates them.
Specced out of some life and into more deeps - death attunement annoint and clusters. Sitting at 8.5k life but feels a LOT smoother! POB showing zombie damage at 550559 combined DPS x11 zombies. Still missing awakened multistrike, so there a bit more room for more deeps too!
"
fhpt wrote:
Specced out of some life and into more deeps - death attunement annoint and clusters. Sitting at 8.5k life but feels a LOT smoother! POB showing zombie damage at 550559 combined DPS x11 zombies. Still missing awakened multistrike, so there a bit more room for more deeps too!

I will be doing something similar. I have the same large cluster, but for the time being, I don't intend to use Call to the Slaughter.

I am only going to use Rotten Claws, and Feasting Fiends and then use the two sockets for regular jewels. I may expand into medium clusters if I feel safe enough.

My hope is that if I get a Bottled Faith I will get a new large cluster that includes Rotten Claws, Feasting Fiends and Viscous bite. I don't know if we have enough crit chance right now for Viscous Bite but Bottled Faith will help there.

Once I get to level 80, my damage should spike BIG time.

I will be adding in Level 5's of Awaken Multistrike, Awaken Brutality and Awakened Melee Phys.

I will also be bringing online my AG with Culling Strike and summoning my 11th Zombie and 4th Specter (not sure what to use for the 4th yet) right now. The Apes and Merveil's Retainer are doing well in early maps with Blood Magic.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 4, 2021, 1:08:54 AM
With one Rotten Claws and using an Anomalous Impale, I am sitting at a healthy 90% chance to Impale now. This chance increase adds a decent DPS boost.

The Anomalous Impale is not expensive. I just picked up a 20/20 for 65c. I would recommend getting one at this price.
"
Lemabelle wrote:

You can easily get vulnerability on a spectre. Mervails Retainer is popular for the AoE vulnerability she casts. I found she kept dying and she wasn't very reliable, so I switched her for a Whipping Miscreated, which is a more durable and has vulnerability on hit. She reliably curses whatever is tough enough not to be immediately destroyed by the zombies.

I am using Mervails Retainer just because she happened to be in the very first Coves I ran so I grabbed her to put in the desecrate table.

I wonder why she is less durable that the Whipping Miscreated? According to POB, MR has slightly more life and ES than WM, and they both shares the same resists.

I will keep my eye on how easily she dies and switch as soon as it gets too much.
I am a little confused on the "over leech" mechanic as it relates to Immortal Ambition.

As we lose life and as our minions damage, we start leeching. We continue to leech until our life is full and then leeching switches over to leech to ES until that is full.

Once it switches to leech for ES, do we still "over leech" for life?

Or is it better for me to ignore life/es here and just think it is over leeching "health" in general....?
OK for science ( at least that is what I tell myself :) )

==============================================

I semi juiced a tier 16 map, that had beyond and a bunch of other items.

I went in at level 75 just to see how things would go at that low level.

Everything was going smoothly until during one of the rituals, a beyond Boss (Abaxoth) spawned and he wiped out half the zombies, all the specters, the golem, and finally me :) Not unexpected given I was level 75 in a level 83 area with lots of mods.

The science part of the experiment though was that AG's health did not even budge.

And that was an AG with no minion life, he has Blood Magic (for the specters). This was likely a decent test of his survivability. That Beyond boss can be more nasty than some real end game bosses.
"
I am a little confused on the "over leech" mechanic as it relates to Immortal Ambition.

As we lose life and as our minions damage, we start leeching. We continue to leech until our life is full and then leeching switches over to leech to ES until that is full.

Once it switches to leech for ES, do we still "over leech" for life?

Or is it better for me to ignore life/es here and just think it is over leeching "health" in general....?

With Immortal Ambition, you can think of ES as an extension of your life pool, so yes, it's pretty much all just "health in general". Once you reach full life, the leech will apply to ES. if you take damage greater than your ES, which eats into your life, the overleech will apply to life until that is full, then switch back to ES.

"
OK for science ( at least that is what I tell myself :) )

==============================================

I semi juiced a tier 16 map, that had beyond and a bunch of other items.

I went in at level 75 just to see how things would go at that low level.

Everything was going smoothly until during one of the rituals, a beyond Boss (Abaxoth) spawned and he wiped out half the zombies, all the specters, the golem, and finally me :) Not unexpected given I was level 75 in a level 83 area with lots of mods.

The science part of the experiment though was that AG's health did not even budge.

And that was an AG with no minion life, he has Blood Magic (for the specters). This was likely a decent test of his survivability. That Beyond boss can be more nasty than some real end game bosses.

Great to hear about the AG tankiness! Not sure if it really is that tanky or you got lucky, but I'm not quite ready to test it yet. To be fair, I've lost spectres, zombies and golem, but have yet to lost the AG...I'll probably switch to blood magic once everything's upgraded and I have an abundance of spare $$$

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info