[3.18] SadPanda's Carrion Golems - Ultimate Carrion golems! All content available with Twice Hp!

Hey guys, I have done carrions for 2 leagues now and this time I think it is at the peak of its potential. So many people started copying it so I decided to make a guide and point out the changes and directions I would go instead of guiding players one by one.

3.17 update: We still get the same spectres so nothing changed there. Get a boots with good implicits, get gloves with 50%+ minion damage on it, on boots you can get brittle when you move implicit and really push that crit side of the character. You can still base the character on my sadpandascorchedmyheart on standard with the exception of scourge corruptions on daggers. Rest should be same. Get +1 to all physical + +1 to all skill gems on amulet to give the same +2 effect. You can get the spectres via phantasmal desecrate or ask on global 6666 or pm me in game.
Spoiler

My character on poe ninja:
3.16 https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/MrsDeath_/SadPandaScorchedMyHeart?i=2&search=class%3DElementalist%26skill%3DSummon-Carrion-Golem
We lose the glorious vanity jewel at 3.16, rest should be the same.
Spectres: Demon harpy, Pale seraphim, Carnage + Host chieftains
You can pm me ingame to get those : SadPandaScorchedmyheart

Small

3.15 update!
Ok guys I made some adjustments and golems are working fine. I added a warcry medium jewel which gives us and our minions onslaught on warcry and intimidate enemies. I also added another curse which is punishment on our ring and switch vulnerability to our animate guardian with windscream boots + vulnerability corrupted gloves.
The rest are pretty much the same and its working ^^ I am on 4 eminences and 3 harmonies at lvl 95 and i have killed every boss in game, in 3.15.
Spoiler

the gear

jewels:

flasks:

I think the harbinger belt is still ok but not as op as before, I didnt really wanna include it because of all the resistance requirements + taunt on the abyss jewel is important.
I only take life from death on jewels, didnt even need dread march on others. and we obviously take renewal.
3.15 update over.

The base of the build:
Its pretty simple. Classical phy based carrion golems with high armour - high chaos res - mid range life pool and high dps capability.

Gear:
Spoiler

You could choose a rare belt for more res and life or swap to upgraded harbinger belt for more damage. It basically gives 100% action speed for our nearby minions which is crazy.
I am doing some gem swaps for bosses. You can replace predator with flesh offering and convocation with desecrate if you wanna proc it in fights.

Jewels:(Easiest way to view them : https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/MrsDeath_/SadPandaGolemss?i=4 ) 4x harmonies 4x eminence 1x anima stone 1x might 1x glorious vanity with xibaquah placed near MoM
clusters are pretty important. be sure to get a renewal in all of them and rotten claws on large ones as an addition. primordial bond is just a qol but it improves our defenses a lot so I would get that too.

Passive tree:

Bandits: Kill all
Pantheon: Solaris as major and shakari for minor. You could use arkaali if you don't have your chaos res capped.
animate guardian : leer cast - dying breath - victario's flight or wake of destruction- zahndethus cassock - resist gloves
if you have a higher budget - kingmaker - nearby enemies take 9% increased dmg elder helmet - grab of the ephermal
spectres: for 3 carnage chieftain - they of tul - arena master - 4 - host chieftain

Levelling tips:
Before the golems I usually play with minions. Srs - zombies and spectres.
Switch to golems at 34. you could level with whatever you want until then.
get your jewels ready even for 34 and socket as many as possible. maybe with might as starters.
if you don't have primordial might use feeding frenzy on your carrion golems to make them aggressive.
you will use double clayshapers at lvl 41
you can switch to dagger whenever you can.
When you equip at least 1 harmony 4 eminences 1 might 1 anima stone then you can add harmonies on top. not before.

Important points:
-I am using 1 chaos 1 stone and 4 carrion golems. If you have clayshapers you could use 6 carrions
-Get an anomalous impale for the 100% impale chance
-Awakened multistrike should be your first gem upgrade. Rest are just additions. Maybe awakened phy dmg for the intimidate.
- I would get +1 amulet first, +3 + minion life dmg helmet, brass dome, glorious vanity with 80 chaos res capped, lvl 21 carrion golem gem and then awakened multistrike.
- Life from death on medium jewel is pretty important for ur non-golem minion's survival. Blessed from death is there for the reflect maps.
- Spectres: Carnage chieftain, arena master, they of tul. For 4th go with host chieftain.
-Upgraded harbinger belt seems to be working pretty well with the build. If you have room for it you could use for more dps. Simply cuts the time required to kill a boss in half. 100% action speed.
-Anointment: Ravenous horde is great! Its cheap and easy to get even in ssf. I would go for it without any exception.

Faq:
- How many eminences and harmonies I should gear?
I am 100 on sadpanda so I have spare points but ideally you can grab 1 harmony and 4 eminence and focus rest on the life pool. But the more harmonies you grab the more dmg you deal. So its a decision between focussing your life pool or your dmg.
- Is ravenous horde necessary: No its not but its a good clear speed node so grabbing it for levelling purpose is a good call. You could also double your chaos res or get some more defensive nodes for yourself.
- Most important question : How much does it cost? Well it depends on your budget. You could gear it for 15-20 ex or go as high as 100 exalts. I was using an hh on it so it was at 150 ex range but gems alone cost around 50 ex. You could min max it with 60 to 70 exalts I suppose w/o hh.
- What should be my hp pool like: 5k at its best. Thats a pretty good goal to reach and a nice defensive points if you are going for the 100 push.
- Is it beginner friendly? : It could be. I started with it. It just takes time to build up but doable.
- Why we use glorious vanity and mom? Because of this node: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Divine_Flesh
Use glorious vanity with 80 chaos res and you will mitigate elemental dmg taken a lot. Also consider using taste of hate because of elemental shield we have and because glorious vanity helps a lot.
- We can not deal elemental damage so uber lab is totally useless for us. You can skip it entirely. I just picked that node for cast speed.
I'll edit this guide as much as possible when I find the time to do so.

Some feedback :)
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on May 5, 2022, 4:31:54 PM
Last bumped on Dec 3, 2022, 10:16:45 AM
trying out rn

looks nice
"
TauHunter wrote:
trying out rn

looks nice

you can use clayshapers after 41 and equip 1 chaoos 1 stone and 6 carrions til daggers.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
TauHunter wrote:
trying out rn

looks nice

you can use clayshapers after 41 and equip 1 chaoos 1 stone and 6 carrions til daggers.

got to a5 sirus today. the build is better than i expected.

thanks for the guide!

Last edited by TauHunter on Feb 6, 2021, 3:49:29 PM
Hi nice build! :)
The PoB from Poe Ninja is kinda off
shows 127/123 passiv skill use
also why vaal skeleton? why not use meat shield or elemental army with the animate guardian?
"
JuhlDk wrote:
Hi nice build! :)
The PoB from Poe Ninja is kinda off
shows 127/123 passiv skill use
also why vaal skeleton? why not use meat shield or elemental army with the animate guardian?

my ag has 50k hp and not even located in the helmet. you could put that in there but mine is tanky enough to survive 5 big bosses. maybe cuz of regen
Hi! I'm looking to start this build, can this build clear all content?
Last edited by SluggytheGreat on Feb 7, 2021, 11:32:30 AM
How are you applying exposure for master of discord ascendancy power?
"
Hi! I'm looking to start this build, can this build clear all content?

with 2x hp yeah, every boss including 5 big bosses with 2 people in party.
pure chayula with 6x hp roughly 50 times w/o dying
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Feb 8, 2021, 5:17:00 PM
"
Tsupa wrote:
How are you applying exposure for master of discord ascendancy power?

we don't deal elemental dmg so I'm just using skitterbots

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info