SpillvonShop - Pay what you want

Heya I'm usually online in the evenings US central. whisper @Spoll
I can probably arrange hand overs through European friends, if you want to do so please allow for some extra delay in shipping and handling, also feel free to tip what you want.

Mediocre weapons I think are worth at least something
Spoiler
my calculations leave these at roughly 245 physical DPS with quality.

ANARCHY

~b/o 20 cha
can't be arsed to create a new shop for just a few items, I will let the crawlers do their thing

PAY WHAT YOU WANT SECTION
I'm just trying to clear out my stash and I have some items that I feel could be worth something to someone so I put them all here for you to browse. Buy what you want, pay what you want. Item for all levels, some are low levels for leveling some are high level decent gear, quite nice while you wait for the perfect upgrade and could use a cheap intermediate item.

I will add a buyout tag, to give a rough idea of what I think the items are worth, and to help myself get free customers with the item indexers. remember that it is pay what you want

everything below here is Pay what you want
note: I take all currency but right now I need to six link something so jewelers/alts would be preferred currency

Pay what you want QUALITY GEMS:
for these I'm just looking for something slightly better than the GCP recipe (2.5 alt per % would be a good start, and if you really wanted the gem you can always tip what you want)
Spoiler

FIVE-LINKS
Spoiler

RARES WEAP + ARM (mostly level 40-60)
remember to check under five-link and magic find for rares that can be described as such
Spoiler
WEAPONS
Spoiler

phys

other

ARMOR
Spoiler

OTHER
Spoiler
under construction, please return soon

Decent Magic Find
Spoiler

UNIQUES
Spoiler

FLASKS
Spoiler

GEMS
Spoiler

most of the gems, different levels. if you want a specific gem at a specific level (<15) I can level it up for you pretty quickly, just tell me and I'll see what I can do.

notable exclusion multistrike, gmp, conc effect, ele hit

BASE ITEMS / Linked items per request
Spoiler
I don't have many white base items but if there is anything you want I can definitely keep my eyes open for you, just tell me and I'll see what I can find. same goes for links/sockets/colors, just tell me and I will look for them
ign: spoll
Last edited by Spill on Sep 22, 2013, 5:09:15 PM
bump
Quick trade ty
bump
bump
bump
bump
I'll trade for the empyrean needle and the blood bane wands if you still have them. IGN: Carry_Hunt
bump
Would like to buy loathe barb wand and springleaf, please and ty :D
"Not enough character limit to keep adding RIP to my names."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info