Lag on c

My 'normal' latency in PoE is 30-32. Once in an instance I can generally tell pretty quickly whether it's going to be a stable, ~200ms, ~400ms or 1k+ ms spike instance. The figures seem reasonably discreet.

At first I assumed it was a problem at my end but once in a 'stable' instance you're fine until you leave it - even if you just came from one that was almost unplayable. Sometimes the lag gets so bad the game actually disconnects me from the server (so 5k+ ms?).

My assumption is that the European servers are just so busy I'm getting routed to the servers on other continents - but even these shouldn't have such catastrophic lag should they?

99% of suggested changes would make the game easier. Thats why only 1% of suggested ideas are even worth considering.
I am getting the same problems with lags, except mine will spike to nearly 2k ms most of the time, making the game unplayable. I talk to people in global about it and it even takes at least 30 seconds for my txt to appear. I have no idea what I can do about this but I'm getting sick of it, it's killed me so many times, think I've clocked up about 6 deaths due to this, otherwise my char would still read 0 deaths.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info